The International Mathematics Olympiad stage one exam has been conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation. The IMO Result is announced on 09 January 2016. The result is released online on the official portal of the SOF. IMO results link are available on this page.
9th IMO Result 2015 – 1st Level Result
9th IMO Level 1 Result is declared on 09 Jan 2016.
You can check your result here.
If the above window is not loading, please click here to go to the website directly and check the result.
Steps to Check IMO Result Online
- The results can be checked online by the submission of the exam roll number in the given format.
- As soon as the exam takers use the link mentioned above, they will be carried to the official web page where the results are hosted.
- Following this, they are to submit their Exam Roll Numbers in the format which has been mentioned on the web page.
- Finally, the IMO Exam Results will be displayed.
The candidates who have qualified the Level 1 will be allowed to proceed with the level 2.
Click Here for IMO Cut Offs
Your result will contain the following details in the format given below.
|Student Name:||YOUR FULL NAME|
|Parent’s Name:||PARENT FULL NAME|
|Total Marks Scored:||#RANK|
|International Award Won:||#AWARD|
|State / Zone Rank:||#RANK|
|State / Zone Award Won:||#AWARD|
|School Award Won:||#AWARD|
|Qualified for 2nd round:||YES/NO|
|School:||SCHOOL NAME AND ADDRESS|
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
9th IMO 2nd level Olympiad will be held on 14th Feb, 2016.
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks.
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be determined by following priority. A student scoring more marks in section with higher priority will get higher rank.
IMO Section Wise Priority
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in Single Level Exam
For IEO and class one & two students appearing in NCO, NSO and / or IMO exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the basis ofmarks scored in sections accorded more priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.