The International Mathematics Olympiad stage one exam will be conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation. The result will be released online on the official portal of the SOF. IMO exam result will be announced after successfully conduction of examination. You can check your IMO result here. IMO results link will be available on this page when it will be released officially.
10th IMO 2016 – 2017 exam will be held on 01 Dec & 12 Dec 2016 at participating schools.
10th IMO Result 2016 – 2017 – Result
10th IMO Result 2016 – 2017 will be conducted on the given above dates. The link to check 10th IMO 2016 – 2017 result will be available on this page when it will be declared officially.
Check 10th IMO Result 2016-2017 (1st Level) here – Link to check 10th IMO 1st Level Result will be activated soon.
Steps to Check IMO Result Online
As per the last year, Steps to check result is given below. Procedure for this year will be updated soon.
- The results can be checked online by the submission of the exam roll number in the given format.
- As soon as the exam takers use the link mentioned above (will be activated soon), they will be carried to the official web page where the results are hosted.
- Following this, they are to submit their Exam Roll Numbers in the format which has been mentioned on the web page.
- Finally, the IMO Exam Results will be displayed.
The candidates who have qualified the Level 1 will be allowed to proceed with the level 2.
Click Here for IMO Cut Offs
Your result will contain the following details in the format given below.
|Student Name:||YOUR FULL NAME|
|Parent’s Name:||PARENT FULL NAME|
|Total Marks Scored:||#RANK|
|International Award Won:||#AWARD|
|State / Zone Rank:||#RANK|
|State / Zone Award Won:||#AWARD|
|School Award Won:||#AWARD|
|Qualified for 2nd round:||YES/NO|
|School:||SCHOOL NAME AND ADDRESS|
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos.
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
IMO Section Wise Priority
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.