ICSE 10th Time Table 2018 has been announced by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The exams for the 10th class will start from February 26, 2018, and the last date of exams is March 28, 2018. The students who are in class 10th can check the ICSE 2018 Time Table from this page. There are two slots of exam, which will start either from 09:00 am or 11:00 am. The first paper will be for the English language. The students are advised to frequently check the date sheet as to remember the sequence of the exam. The students can obtain the complete information regarding the ICSE 10th Time Table 2018 from this page.
ICSE 2018 Exam Time Table for Class 10
The dates in the CISCE ICSE Date Sheet 2018 may subject to change on the basis of the dates declared by Chief Election Commissioner of India for the states due to the Assembly Elections. The Students can check the dates of exam from the image given below.
Click here to download time table.
Note: The question paper will be distributed to the students 15 minutes before the exam time. So for the exams started at 11:00 AM the question papers will be distributed at 10:45 AM.
How to Download CISCE ICSE 10th Exam Dates 2018
The CISCE ICSE 10th EXam Date is in the pdf format. There are name of subjects, date, date and timing in the date sheet. The students who are appearing for the 10th class exam can download the date sheet with the help of the instructions given below.
- First, go to the official website.
- Click on the link given on the home page named as Time Table of ICSE Year 2018.
- After clicking, you will get the date sheet in the pdf format.
- Download the date sheet and take the printout of it.
Dos and Don’ts at the Time of Exam
The students who are going to appear the exam of class 10 are very new to give the board exams. So they have very much questions about the exam in term of what to do or what they should not do. Here are the list of most common dos and don’ts for the exam.
- First of all, the students should start preparing and do not wait for the last night fight for the preparation.
- The students should get up early and when they feel fresh, they can start their studies.
- The students should not be nervous while preparing any subject or giving the exam.
- Keep calm and everything will be a piece of cake for you.
- Carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- First attempt the question which seems easy to you and after that attempt the rest of the questions.
- Do not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- Do not carry any extra paper or any electronic gadget in the exam hall.
- Write the answers cleanly. Do not mess up the answers with one another.
- Come to exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time slot. It will help you to be calm and to start your work flawlessly.
- Carry some extra pens and pencils. So if you would get any trouble,you will have the solution too regarding this issue.
- In the exam in which you would have to make the diagrams or pictures, make them neat and clean. It would be easy for the evaluator to check it.
Important Tips for the Students
The students should be very focused at the time of the board exam. Do not waste your time in the worthless works. If you will not use this opportunity then you will just repent for the rest of your life. So it is important to show the right way to the students to score good marks in the exam. The students are advised to read the instructions given below and try to follow them.
- Set out a plan for the next day about what to prepare and how.
- Try to study more than just wasting your time in social media.
- Sleep well and eat well. Do not stress out due to the exams.
- Prepare the subject according to the date sheet.
- Group study will help you to understand the subjects.
- Watch the tutorials on the internet and try to learn from them.
- After learning the topics do revise them.