6th IEO 2016 Result
6th IEO Result 2015 will be available here. Exam result is expected to be announced in first week of March 2016. You can check your IEO result here.
In order to check individual results candidates need to enter the Roll No. in this format – YourSchoolCode-ClassNumber-RollNo. e.g. AN0001-04-001
IEO is a single level exam.
Results of both the levels of Olympiads are declared within 6 weeks of the examination. The results are sent to the schools concerned. The results are also made available on our website.
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks.
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be determined by following priority. A student scoring more marks in section with higher priority will get higher rank.
IEO Section Wise Priority
|2||Word & Structure Knowledge|
|4||Spoken & Written Expression|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in Single Level Exam
For IEO and class one & two students appearing in NCO, NSO and / or IMO exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the basis ofmarks scored in sections accorded more priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.