NSO 2016 – 2017 1st Level Result is declared after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can check their 1st Level NSO Result by entering the Roll No. in this format – Your School Code – Class Number – Roll No. e.g. AN0001-04-001 through the link provided here.
During 2016-17, the first Round of NSO exam was held on 15 Nov and 24 Nov 2016 at participating schools. Check Your NSO Result Here.
- The Result of 2nd Level Olympiads has been declared.
19th NSO Result 2016 – 2017
The Science Olympiad Foundation has announced the Result for 19th National Science Olympiads. Candidates who appeared for 19th NSO Exam can check from the official website. The direct link to check 19th NSO 2016 – 2017 Result is also posted on this page.
To Check 19th NSO Result 2016-2017 (2nd Level) – Click Here
To Check 19th NSO Result 2016-2017 (1st Level) – Click Here
Important NSO Resources
- Click Here for NSO Cut Offs.
- Click Here for Syllabus
- Click Here for Sample Papers
- Click Here for Previous Year Question Papers
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
NSO Section Wise Priority
|FOR CLASS 11TH & 12TH|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.