18th NSO 2015 – 2016 Result Declared
NSO 2015 – 2016 1st Level Result has been declared on 16th Dec 2015. Candidates can check their 1st Level NSO Result by entering the Roll No. in this format – Your School Code – Class Number – Roll No. e.g. AN0001-04-001 from the link provided below.
Result of NSO 2015 – 2016 1st Level has been announced.
Check 18th NSO 1st Level Result:-
If the above result does not load, please visit one of the following official links for the result.
Important NSO Resources
- Click Here for NSO Cut Offs.
- Click Here for Syllabus
- Click Here for Sample Papers
- Click Here for Previous Year Question Papers
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks.
2nd level exam will be held on 14th Feb, 2016 for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be determined by following priority. A student scoring more marks in section with higher priority will get higher rank.
NSO Section Wise Priority
|FOR CLASS 11TH & 12TH|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in Single Level Exam
For IEO and class one & two students appearing in NCO, NSO and / or IMO exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the basis ofmarks scored in sections accorded more priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.