Assam National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2018 – 2019: State Council of Educational Research & Training will conduct the first level of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Examination for the class X. Assam NTSE 2018 application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information are mentioned below.
Assam NTSE 2018 – 2019
It is hereby notified that the State Level National Talent Search (1st level) Examination for class X will be held on November 04, 2018. National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. The scholarship will be awarded as per NCERT Rules.
Schedule for the Assam NTSE 2018 – 19 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||15 Sep 2018|
|Starting date of submission of Application Fees||15 Sep 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||20 Oct 2018|
|Last date through bank deposit||23 Oct 2018|
|Date of NTSE examination||04 Nov 2018|
|Date of Exam (2nd level)||12 May 2019|
Students may visit the official website for online submission of application. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can also apply NTSE for class X from the link that is provided below.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application form.
Steps to be followed by candidates
- Documents required for Online Form submission
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazzated Officer.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
- Please download and print the Declaration by Gazzated Officer, and get it filled up by the head of the Institution / Gazetted Officer. Scan the same and keep it ready while online form submission you will need to upload it.
- Candidate must use either Mozilla Firefox OR Google Chrome for best results.
- Applicants must have a valid Email id.
- Before filling, Online Application Form read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format). It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form before submission. However, before clicking on Submit button candidate should verify the entries made in Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form once Submit button is clicked.
- Please remember the password given by you; It is important for further login. In case you forget it, call the helpline no. 09769199421
- After submitting the Online Application Form, you should take SBI Bank E-Challan printout which is in two parts. You can log in with your password and take print out of your online submission form after successful payment.
- Required fee is printed on your SBI Bank E-Challan. With this E-Challan pay the fee in any Branch of State Bank of India from second working day onward, from the day of printing E-Challan. Do not forget to obtain your copy of E-Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID after depositing fee.
- If any mistake is done during online submission by the applicant then he/she may fill up and submit another online application afresh before the deadline.
- Please note that if you do any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by the Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam. The Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam will take no responsibility of any kind for such mistakes.
- The Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further communication.
How to deposit fee
Fee: Rs.200/- per student of General Category. Rs.150/- per student of SC/ST Category.
For Online submission of application, the candidates have to deposit fee in any SBI Branch by e-challan generated by Online Postal.
Students of Class-X studying in Government, Local Body, Govt. Aided, Private Schools are eligible to appear for Stage –I examination.
The Admit Card for the candidate will be available online. The candidate may download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or username as per the scheduled date. If any candidate fails to submit required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Stage-I NTSE Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However, the centre of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
Assam NTSE Result 2018-19
The result of Assam NTSE 2018-19 Stage I of the exam which will be held in the 1st week of November 2018 will be announced after the successful completion. Candidates will be able to check the merit list of NTSE stage I and who are recommended for NTSE second stage for Assam State through the link that will be provided below.
Qualifying Marks: Qualifying marks for candidates from the General category are 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. Stage-I, selection will be done by State /UT and those who qualify Stage-I will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT.
Assam State quota is 101
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category and
- 3% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
- 27% for Students belonging to OBC category ( Non creamy layer )
About One thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
For more details Download the official notification.
Official Website: www.madhyamik.in.