Maharashtra NTSE 2016
For professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law this assistance is given only up to Post Graduation. From the selection year 2012-13, the NCERT is conducting the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class 10th only. Schedule for the Maharashtra NTSE 2016 for Class X has been given below:
|Last date of Regular Application form||31 Aug 2015|
|Last date of late Application form||30 Sep 2015|
|State Exam date||08 Nov 2015|
|National Exam date||08 May 2016|
Maharashtra NTSE Question Paper & Answer Key
NTSE Question Paper for exam held in Maharashtra is given below. Corrected Final Answer Keys of NTSE exam is also given just after the question paper.
Corrected Final Answer Keys – Available
NCERT has published the Corrected Final Answer keys of Maharashtra NTSE 2016 exam which was held on 08 Nov 2015. Candidates can check the corrected final answer keys which is provided below.
Maharashtra NTSE Cut Off
Maharashtra NTSE Cut Off of previous year examination is given below.
Maharashtra NTSE Result
Schools Result will be available to E.O / E.I in first week of March and to be collected by schools. Result will be displayed after all the examination will be done.
- NTSE First Stage Result 2016 – Maharashtra will be available here.
Filling up of online forms shall be done by school only. Printouts of application forms with signature of students & parents on it shall be submitted on E.O / E.I. These documents will be submitted along with 2 copies of ‘S’ form & single challan of SBI for each school. This should be done only by scool. In any case the guardians should not be referred to contact E.O / E.I or higher authority filled up Application form shall be received only through schools. Candidates make sure your eligibility before applying online for Maharashtra NTSE.
Application process is over now..!!
Students of Class 10th studying in recognised schools are eligible to appear for the respective Class 10th Stage I examination conducted by the State/ UTs in which the schools are located. There will be no domicile restriction. Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for
scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year), provided the student is not employed and s/he is appearing in class X examination for the first time.
Reservation: 15% scholarships will be reserved for students belonging to the SC category, 7.5% scholarships for students belonging to the ST category. There will be also 3% reservation for Physically Challenged students in each caste category.
Before entering the examination hall the student should bring the admission card given by Maharashtra State Council of Examination. Admission cards will be sent to Education Officers / Education Inspectors in third week of October. The schools will collect them form E.O. I E.l.
Maharashtra NTSE 2016 important Instructions to Candidates
- The School persons should read the instructions carefully before filling the online application. Only Regular Students studying in schools recognised by Maharashtra State/Central Government are eligible.
- Printouts of filled up forms along with examination fee (Rs. 120/- per student, affiliation fee Rs. 200/- per institute per academic year) paid by single challan are to submitted to Education Officer (secondary) / Education Inspector (in case of Mumbai) / Examination Centre according to time table before date 31 Aug 2015. Fee & affiliation fee is to be paid by SBI challan infavour of MSCE Pune.
- Incomplete / wrongly filled / without signature application forms are liable to be rejected & no correspondence will be entertained in connection with it.
- Centre code of concerning centre from which the school students are going to appear must be given. The school stamp containing school code is necessary School code can be known by Block Education Officer or Science Supervisor.
- The student is expected to be present in examination hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Signature of student on hall ticket to be done in presence of school head master and the H.M. should sign it with school seal on it.
- The three answer sheets i.e. GMAT & SAT English I Marathi Language Testing and for subjects other than Languages will be given separately.
Answers to questions are to be noted by encircling (darkening) the appropriate circles by black ball pen only.
- The students will come along with their own writing material.
- Candidate will not be given any to and fro allowance.
- Candidates selected for national level examination from State Level exam shall be informed by this office. However the candidates can know their
result of state level exam by entering their seat number on MSCE website www.mscepune.in
- The Schools should collect the “school wise result lists” form E.O. (Sec.)/E.I.
- The students should remember that this is selection examination & not eligibility examination.
- Revaluation facility is not available for this examination.
- Xerox copy / Photocopy / True copy / of examined answer sheet will be supplied to the student who have applied for it within 15 days from declaration of result Fee of Rs. 100/- per answer sheet will be charged for it.
- Only SC, ST candidates shall submit copy of caste certificate in their school. Disabled students also required to submit the true copy of certificate given by competent authority. Caste certificate 8. disable certificate given by competent authorities shall be considered. The school H.M. should confirm the information given in the application from originals and school record and then send the application forms. To avail the reservation facility true copies of necessary documents must be submitted to Maharashtra State Council of Examination. Pune-1 no complain shall
be entertained afterwards.
- While assessing the answer papers at State Level no Negative Marketing System is followed.
- Filling up of online forms shall be done by school only, Printouts of application forms with signatures of students 8. parents on it shall be submitted to E.O. I E.l. These documents will be submitted alongwith 2 copies of ‘8’ form & single challan of SBI for each school. This should be done only by school. In any case the guardians should not be refered to contact E.O. /E.l. or higher authority’ Filled up Application Forms shall be received only through schools.