ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Economic Applications
ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus
- To familiarize students with the basic concepts of economics and economic phenomenon.
- To develop their analytical skills.
- To provide students with hands-on-experience in analyzing economic problems that they normally come across.
There will be one theory paper of two hours duration of 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will consist of Part I and Part II.
- Part I (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus.
- Part II will consist of questions that will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions.
Economic Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|