UPSC SCRA Admit Card 2015 has been issued by Union Public Service Commission. Admit card of SCRA 2015 can be downloaded from www.upsc.gov.in / www.upsconline.nic.in. The commission will be conducting the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2015 at various centres all over India as per notification. UPSC SCRA Admit Card 2015 is now available on the website of UPSC.
UPSC SCRA Admit Card 2015 – Download Here
Candidates can download the admit card till January 18, 2015. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
click here to download admit card.
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD.Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admitcard then please try to download the admitcard using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – [email protected] to unblock the downloading.
Check the UPSC SCRA 2015 e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
How to download SCRA 2015 Admit Card?
A candidate friendly method has been adopted to facilitate the download of UPSC SCRA admit cards. All you have to do is visit the page where e-Admission Certificate has been provided. Link for the same has now been activated. Then enter details as filled in the SCRA application form. You can download the hall ticket by entering any of the following combination of information.
- RID and date of birth.
- Roll number and date of birth.
- Name, Father’s name, Date of birth.
Candidates are advised to download and check their Admit Card of SCRA 2015 Exam carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately. Rejection letters citing the ground(s) for rejection have been issued through e-mails and also put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Date of SCRA exam is January 18, 2015. UPSC SCRA admit card 2015 has been made available in the third week of December, 2014.
In case any difficulty is faced by the candidates in Download Admit Card of SCRA Exam 2015, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on any working day between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM.
Please note that SCRA 2015 Admit Card will not be sent by post.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the SCRA Exam Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry three (3) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e-admit card at the venue of the Examination.
Significance of the UPSC SCRA Admit Card 2015
Eligible candidates are issued this document also known as UPSC e-Admission certificate or SCRA 2015 admit card or SCRA hall ticket. Once the download facility for the admit cards are activated by Union Public Service Commission, you must download and print this document. Keep it safely and read instructions given on it carefully.
Carry the SCRA 2015 admit card on the day of exam to your exam center. You must reach the exam center on time, at the place, date and time mentioned in your hall ticket.
Important Instructions for the candidates
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
How to fill in the Answer Sheet in the Examination Hall
Please follow these instructions very carefully. You may note that since the answer sheets are to be evaluated on machine, any violation of these instructions may result in reduction of your score for which you would yourself be responsible. Before you mark your responses on the Answer Sheet, you will have to fill in various particulars in it.
As soon as the candidates receives the Answer Sheet, he/she should check that it is numbered at the bottom. If it is found un-numbered he/she should at once get it replaced by a numbered one.
You will see from the Answer Sheet that you will have to fill in the top line, which reads thus :
You should write in ink or ball point pen the name of the centre and subject in English or Hindi. The test Booklet Series is indicated by Alphabets A, B, C, or D at the top right hand corner of the Booklet.
Write your Roll Numbers exactly as it is in your Admission Certificate in ink in the boxes provided for this purpose. Do not omit any zero(s) which may be there. The next step is to find out the appropriate subject code from the Time Table. Now encode the Test Booklet Series, Subject Code and the Roll Number in the circles provided for this purpose. Do the encoding with H.B. Pencil. The name of the Centre need not be encoded. Writing and encoding of Test Booklet Series is to be done after receiving the Test Booklet and confirming the Booklet Series from the same.
For General Ability Test* subject paper of A Test Booklet Series you have to encode the subject code, which is 01. Do it thus: