Andhra Pradesh NTSE 2016
It is hereby notified that the State Level National Talent Search (1st level) Examination for class X was conducted on 8th November 2015 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm in Telugu/Hindi/Urdu and English media at all the Headquarters of 13 Districts in the State.
The examination consists of Mental Ability Test for 50 marks, Language Comprehensive Test for 50 marks (Telugu/Urdu/English) and Aptitude Test for 100 marks comprising Social sciences, Sciences and Mathematics. Language Comprehensive Test will be qualifying in nature and marks will not be added for deciding final merit list of the candidate and not to be added in the grand total.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee and for submission of applications.
|Last date for Upload the candidate’s application||30-09-2015|
|Last date for paymnet of fee in the form of challan.||01-10-2015|
|Last date for submission of printed application froms||05-10-2015|
|Last date for submission of challans in the O/o.||07-10-2015|
|Date of Exam||08-11-2015|
Andhra Pradesh NTSE Question Paper & Answer Key
NTSE 2016 Stage I Question Paper for Andhra Pradesh State is Given below. These papers & solutions are provided by FIITJEE.
NTSE 2015 Question Paper & Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh NTSE 2015-16 exam was held on 8th Nov, 2015 and now the Final official Answer Key for the same has been published. Candidates can check the initial answer key which is provided below.
AP NTSE result 2016 will be declared soon. Candidates can check the result from the official website of SCERT, Andhra Pradesh.
- NTSE First Stage Result 2016 – Andhra Pradesh will be made available here.
NTSE First Stage Result 2015 – Andhra Pradesh is available here.
Admit card process is over now…!!!!
Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad has issued the admit card for National Talent Search (1st level) Examination. Candidates can download admit card by entering their Registration number and Date of Birth through the direct link provided below.
Get NTSE Admit card here:- Download NTSE Admit card , issued by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad.
|Test type||Maximum Marks||No of questions||Duration in minutes|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|Language Test (LT)||50||50||45|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
- National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year in the month of November along with NMMS Examination.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 1000 candidates every year are being selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Intermediate 1st and 2nd years. Rs.2000/- per month up to Post Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
Application should be uploaded in the official website at www.bseap.org and printed application forms should be submitted in DEO’s office of the District concerned only. For any further details in this regard the concerned District Educational Officer or Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad may be contacted. Candidates can also submit their online Application from the given below link.
- Application process is over now….!!!!!
Exam fee – The Examination fee of Rs. 200/- should be remitted by the candidate at nearby SBI treasury bank through challan which was automatically generated after submission of application through online by the candidate.
The students who are studying X Class during the current academic year i.e., 2015-16 in any recognized school in Andhra Pradash including Kendriya Vidyalayas and schools afiiliated to l.C.S.E. & C.B.S.E., New Delhi are only eligible to appear for the above said Examination.
The students who have selected for NMMS scholarships and studying X class now may also eligible for NTS Examination but such candidates have to forego the further NMMS scholarships, if he/she are selected in NTS Examination.