Assam Board Exam Schedule 2017
Here you can get the Assam Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exam Schedule. Assam Board will be announced Class 10 & Class 12 exam schedule for 2017-2018. Students can check their Datesheet subject wise here as per official announcement.
Assam Board Exam Schedule 2016
Assam Board has been declared Date Sheet for Class 10 (HSLC / AHM) Examination 2016. Students can check their Examination Schedule subject wise here.
For Class 10 (HSLC/AHM) Examination 2016
*Time allowed 2(two) Hours (9 a.m to 11a.m & 1:30 p.m to 3:30 p.m)
- Ten minutes extra-time is allowed from 8:50 a.m to 9:00 a.m in the Morning shift and 1:20 p.m to 1:30 p.m in the Afternoon shift to read the Question Paper only. The Officer-in-Charge will arrange distribution of Question Papers accordingly.
- Modern Indian Languages (MIL) : Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Nepali, Khasi, Garo, Mizo, Hmar & Urdu. There will be separate Question Papers for the subjects – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi & Urdu MIL for High Madrassa candidates having 50 marks and time duration 2 (two) hours.
- Elective Languages (Time 3 hours) and In Lieu Languages (Time 2 hours) : There will be common paper with groups A and B for each Language viz, – Assamese(E), Bengali(E), Hindi(E), Bodo(E), Manipuri(E) and Santhali(E) irrespective of Elective or Lieu Language.
- Candidates offering Elective subject will have to appear in both the groups A and B while In Lieu Language the candidates will have to appear in group A only, which will treated as Assamese(IL), Bengali(IL), Hindi(IL), Bodo(IL), Manipuri(IL) and Santhali(IL) respectively.
Practical Examinations :
- Practical Examination in Fine Art(E) and Computer Science(E) shall be held in the same Examination Centre from where the candidates appear in all other subjects. There shall be no separate venues for Fine Art(E) practical but for Computer Science(E) practical Officer-in-Charge of the Centre may use Feeder Schools as Venues, if required, where computers are available.
- The Officer-in-Charges of the Centre concerned are here by requested to inform the candidates about the Venues of practical Examinations of other subjects to be held on 8th & 9th March, 2016 during the period of Examination