Download NDA & NA I Admit Card 2016
The eligible candidates shall be issued an NDA Admit Card 2016 three weeks before the commencement of the examination. NDA Admit Card 2016 Download facility will be made available on the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in NDA Admit Card.
Aspirants who will be undertaking the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted National Defence Academy (NDA) I exam will be able to download the NDA Admit Card 2016 online from the official website and will not be sent via post.
|E-Admit Card issued||three week before the examination|
|Date of examination||17th Apr 2016|
If a candidate does not receive his e-Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the commencement of the examination, he should at once contact the Commission.
How to Download UPSC NDA I Admit Card 2016 Online
- Visit the UPSC website official website
- Click on NDA I Admit Card link
- Enter Roll No. & DOB
- Click Submit
NDA 2016 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Take a print out of the admit card.
Instruction to Candidates
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission for the examination.
- On receipt of e-Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
- The courses to which the candidates are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per educational qualifications for different courses and the preferences given by the candidates.
- The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate receives an e-Admit Card in respect of some other candidate on account of processing error, it should be notified to the Commission with a request to issue the correct e-Admit Card.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- The decision of the Commission as to the acceptance of the application of a candidate and his eligibility or otherwise for admission to the Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.