Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2017 – 2018 It is hereby notified that the State Level National Talent Search (1st level) Examination for class X was conducted on 05 Nov 2017 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm in Telugu/Tamil and English medium.
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2017- 2018 for ClassX
The first level of Andaman & Nicobar National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for the class X is to be held on 5th November 2017. To participate in the Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Exam for Class X candidate have to fill the downloaded application form. Candidates can check the complete information of Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2017 – 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Schedule for Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2017-2018 is given below.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||22 Sep 2017|
|Date of NTSE examination||05 Nov 2017|
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Question Paper 2017-18
NTSE 2017-18 1st level exam for class X was held on 05 Nov 2017. Candidate successfully participated in NTSE. Candidates can check the Question Paper through the link provided below.
- Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Question Paper will be available soon.
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Answer Key 2017-18
NTSE 2017-18 stage I answer key has been published. NTSE 1st level exam for class X was held on 05 Nov 2017. Candidates can check the unofficial answer key through the link provided below.
- Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Answer Key will be available soon.
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Result 2017-18
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Result will be declared on the official website. The result can also be checked through the direct link, which will be updated below after it’s announcement.
- Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Result will be available soon.
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Cut off 2017-18
Andaman & Nicobar NTSE 2017-18 was held on 05th Nov 2017. After declaring the result we will update cut off as soon as possible.
- Andaman & Nicobar NTSE Cut off will be available soon.
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (www.andaman.gov.in) and also from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
- Download Application Form– Process is over now.!!
Note – Make sure that the Admit Card is not detached from the application form.
- The students should have minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade in class IX examination for appearing in selection test for the award of scholarship (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- Filled in applications along with IX pass mark sheets will be accepted up to schedule date.
Admit cards will be sent to the Centre Superintendent of the examination center after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the Centre Superintendent of the examination center at least one week before the examination.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise of three sessions on same day
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) for 45 minutes
- Language Test (LT) for 45 minutes.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), which includes tests in Science, Social Science, and Mathematics for 90 minutes
All questions in the booklets are objective type.
Each question carries 1 mark.