The exam result of Boards Class 10th 2014, is declared.
- CBSE – Class X Examination Result (All Region) – Announced on 20th May 2014
- CBSE – Class X Examination Result School Wise
For Private Candidates
- CBSE – Class X Examination Result- Announced on 20th May 2014
Other Important Resources
- CBSE CGPA to Percentage Calculator
- CBSE Verification of Grades (Class X)
- CBSE Class X Improvement of Grades
CBSE has made special arrangements for quick access of results by individuals as well as schools through the following modes:
RESULTS ON NET
As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its results with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India on net. The schools can get entire school’s results by giving their school code and email-id by registering themselves on which result is required on the following websites:
- Percentage of candidates Qualified for admission in Higher Classes in 2013 = 98.76
- Percentage of candidates Qualified for admission in Higher Classes in 2014 = 98.87
- Girls do better than boys. Percentage of girls qualified for admission in higher classes is 99.06 as compared to that of boys which is 98.74.
- Over all percentage of candidates qualified for admission in higher classes in Thiruvananthapuram Region is 99.96 which is the highest as compared to other regions.