The Examination shall be conducted according to the following plan.
Part I Written Examination carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.
Part II Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of Written Examination.
2. The subjects of the Written Examination under Part I, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject/paper shall be as follows :
3. The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective (multiple choice answer) Type questions only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
4. In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.
5. Question Papers will be approximately of the Intermediate standard.
6. Candidates must write the answers in their own hand. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. Blind candidates will, however, be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe.
7. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
8. Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.