- Entrance Exams
- Schools / Boards
- Talent Search Exams
Mode of occurrence of Mineral
Where are these minerals found.
Minerals are usually found in “Ores”. The term ore is described as accumulation of any mineral mixed with other elements, it should have sufficient concentration to make its extraction viable. The type of formation or structure in which they are found determines their relative ease of mining and cost of extraction.
Minerals Generally Occur in These forms
Major Iron Ore Belts in India
Conservation of Energy Resources
Energy is a basic requirement for economic development. Every sector of national economy agriculture, industry, transport, commercial and domestic needs inputs of energy. There is an urgent need to develop a sustainable path of energy development. India is presently one of the least energy efficient countries in the world. We have to adopt a caution approach for judicious use.
1. Which minerals are formed by decomposition of rocks, leaving a residual mass of weathered material.
2. Minerals are deposited and accumulated in the stratas of which rocks?
3. Which mineral is contained in Monasite sand?
4. How are minerals formed in igneous & metamorphic rocks.?
5. Why do we need to conserve energy resources?
6. Explain the distribution of coal in India?
7. Explain the distribution of iron in India?