- Entrance Exams
- Schools / Boards
- Talent Search Exams
India has one of the largest road networks in the world. Its importance can be viewed.
Golden Quadrilateral Super Highways
Pipelines transport network is a new arrival on the transportation map of India. Its initial cost is high but subsequent running costs are minimal. It is used for transporting crude oil, petroleum product & natural gas.
International Trade :
Tourism as a Trade
Tourism has proved itself as one of the most important. aspect of trade.
Tourism in India has grown substantially. It helps as
1. Critically examine how roadways are more imp. than railways.
2. What is the importance of super-highways in our national economy.
3. Describe the factors affecting the distribution of Railway network.
4. What are merits and demerits of pipelines?
5. Explain the three important network of pipelines in India.
6. What do you mean by balance trade? taking into account India’s trade?
7. Suggest some measures to promote tourism in India?
Stay Updated. Get All Information in Your Inbox. Enter your e-Mail below: