- Entrance Exams
- Schools / Boards
- Talent Search Exams
VArious ways By which MNCs set up or control production in other countries
Foreign Trade and Integration of Markets
Trade Barriers and its importance
Special Economic Zones
Setting up of industrial zones by the central and state governments to attract Foreign Companies to invest in India which have world class facilities, electricity, water, roads, transport, storage, recreational and educational facilities.
Impact of Globalisation in India
1. What are the various ways in which multinational companies set up, or control, production in other countries?
2. What is Foreign Trade? How does Foreign Trade lead to integration of markets across countries?
3. What are trade barriers? Why does Government uses Trade Barriers?
4. What are special economic zones? Why is the government setting up special economic zones?
5. What is the impact of Globalisation in India?