- Entrance Exams
- Schools / Boards
- Talent Search Exams
RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP UNDER CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS PURSUING POST GRADUATION IN THE SAME STREAM THEY PASSED GRADUATION COURSES
Eligibility (Applicable for all categories of applicant)
1. Applicant should have passed Class XII from CBSE in 2008/2009 and awarded Central Sector Scholarship by the CBSE. They are eligible for this scholarship if they are pursuing PG in the same stream in which they passed graduation programme.
2. Applicant should not be availing any other scholarship from any other scheme/source.
3. Applicant should have passed in all the subjects with not less than 60 % marks (or equivalent, if grades have been awarded) in the annual examinations (or aggregate of 2 semester) in the course pursuing.
4. Applicant should have maintained not less than 75 % attendance, good discipline and should not have involved in ragging.
Note: Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
Scholarship amount, duration
Rs. 2000/- per month for a maximum of 10 months in a year. For a maximum of two years and if combined with graduation for a maximum of five years.
Mode of Disbursal of Scholarship
a. Scholarship amount shall be sent to the Bank Account of the candidate through ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mode only.
b. No request for sending the amount of scholarship by Draft or in account of parents or joint account will be entertained.
Enclosures and Attestation
a. The particulars filled in the renewal form are to be attested by the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is pursuing his/her higher studies.
b. For each year of renewal, separate form is to be submitted.
c. Further, students are required to attach mark sheet of the First Year/Second year/preceding two semesters (as applicable).
d. Photocopy of a cancelled cheque of the account of the scholar.
Where to send the renewal form
a. Duly filled in renewal form, attested by the Head of the Institution along with copies of relevant Mark sheet and cancelled cheque are to be sent in an envelope super scribing on its top “F-11a, IV/V Renewal CSSS” to the “Section Officer (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092” by post/courier/by hand so as to reach before the last date.
b. Applicants are advised to retain a copy of documents sent to CBSE for future reference.
Last Date of Receipt of Online Renewal Application is 30.06.2012. The hard copy of the online application is to be submitted before 15.07.2012.
1. Only those students whose name appear in the list of CSS Scholarship awarded in previous years (can be viewed on the Board’s website) need only apply for renewal of Scholarship provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for renewal of CSS Scholarship as mentioned above.
2. Applicants who have already submitted their renewal form in any other format (prior to issue of this notice) will be required to submit this renewal form. No request for considering the renewal form submitted in past will be entertained.
3. Applicants have to submit separate renewal form for each year, attested by the Head of the Institution from where the applicant is pursuing his/her higher studies.
a. Those who have pass Class XII from CBSE in 2009 and have been awarded scholarship.
4. Applicants who have changed their College/Institute of study will be allowed to renew the scholarship provided the Course of study and Institution is recognized. Decision of MHRD will be final and binding in all such matters. Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
5. Mere submission of the application form will not confer any right for the renewal of Scholarship.
6. Applicant is entitled to receive only one scholarship at a time. If the applicant is in receipt of any other scholarship from any other scheme/source he/she has to refund that scholarship, failing which action will be taken as per rules.
7. The information regarding receipt of application for renewal of Scholarship and its details will be displayed / updated on Board’s website from time to time.
8. Applicants are advised to attach the attested conversion formula for the Institution where the Grades/CGPA has been awarded and converted to the equivalent percentage.
9. Any change in address and Bank Details of the applicant must be immediately reported to “Section Officer (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092” mentioning the Registration No., Name, Roll No. and Year of passing Class XII from CBSE of the applicant and copy of the Application form submitted.
10. Renewal Form received after due date/ not accompanying the mark statement/not meeting the eligibility criteria/incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
11. For any query contact 011-22526745 and Helpline No.1800-180-3456 or send mail at
Stay Updated. Get All Information in Your Inbox. Enter your e-Mail below: