State Level National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015
- Andhra Pradesh State Level NTSE for Class X
- Bihar State Level NTSE for Class X
- Chandigarh State Level NTSE for Class X
- Chhattisgarh State Level NTSE for Class X
- Himachal Pradesh State Level NTSE (HPTSE) for Class X
- Kerala State Level NTSE for Class X
- Maharashtra State Level NTSE for Class X
- Orissa State Level NTSE for Class X
- Tamil Nadu State Level NTSE for Class X
- Uttarakhand State Level NTSE for Class X
- West Bengal State Level NTSE for Class X
Changes in NTSE: Introduction of language test in NTSE 1st stage also. Negative marking in NTSE second stage.
Information about NTSE
- The Scholarship in Basic Sciences is provided up to PhD level while in professional courses like engineering, medical, law and mgmt scholarship is provided up to post graduation.
- Total Scholarship: 1000
- Scholarship amount: Rs 500/month.
- Reservation: 15% for SC, 7.5% to ST and 3% to PH
- State quota is there in the first round while no state quota in the final award of the scholarship . It means for Example around 500 students would be selected for first stage from Maharashtra, but in second stage there is no fix number as selection would be based on merit and not based on states.
- Eligibility: Student of 10th class (this year) in current academic session.
- No domicile certificate required.
- There is Quota of the various states.
- Indian Students Studying Abroad in class X can appear directly for Stage II NTS Examination under conditions prescribed in the NTS brochure which is available on the NCERT website. Candidates may fill up the Application Form, available on the NCERT website and send to the undersigned along with a photocopy of the mark sheet of previous examination as per guidelines by NCERT.