National Talent Search Scheme started in the year 1963. The purpose of the scheme is to identify talented students and nurture them. This year NCERT will conduct the National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class X.
Dates for submission of application form and conduct of examination, are given below:
Stage I (State)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st Aug 2013
- Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya,Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 16th Nov 2013
- Examination in All other States and Union Territories : 17th Nov 2013
Stage II (National)
- Examination in All States and Union Territories : 11th May 2014
For eligibility and other details CLICK HERE
Contact the Liaison Officer of your State/ UT whose address is given HERE
* Hoever, it may vary from state to state.