8th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2014 – 2015
The IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad) is a means to identify and encourage the mathematical creativity of children in schools across India and abroad.
8th IMO 2014 – 2015 Quick Links
8th IMO 2014 – 2015 Result
Examination Pattern and Scheme
LEVEL 1 : The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during the school hours.
- The competition is a written objective-type test of 60 minutes duration comprising 35/50 objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions.
- The question paper consists questions of Mathematical Ability, Logical and Analytical Reasoning and Everyday Mathematics.
- There are separate question papers for each class.
- The medium of the test is English.
- CBSE, ICSE/ISC and State Board syllabus is followed for setting the test papers.
- The exam is conducted during school hours.
Level 2: The qualifiers to second round would include the following:
- Top 5% of candidates classwise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due weightage to marks scored in different sections will be given. Each section is accorded separate weightage.
- Statewise top 10 rank holders classwise.
- Class topper where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 75% qualifying marks.
Clarifications: Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from the National Coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax: 0124-4951200, 09312680857
Address : 3rd floor, Plot No 99, Sector 44
Gurgaon – 122003