4th International English Olympiad (IEO) 2015
The International English Olympiad (IEO) is a one-of-a-kind examination, and first in the history of English language testing in India.
Structure and Pattern of the Examination
The competition is a written test of 60 minutes duration comprising of objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions. Each correct answer carries marks. There will be a separate question paper for each class. The question papers will consists of different sections.
For class 1 to 4: The participant has to answer 35 questions in 60 minutes.
For class 5 to 12: The participant has to answer 50 questions in 60 minutes.
For class 11 to 12: For class 11 and 12 NSO paper, Achievers’ section, Physics & Chemistry sections are common, students may choose between Mathematics or Biology as the fourth section.
Other Important Information
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following priority and criteria:
- Marks obtained in different sections of the exam. Each section is accorded separate weightage.
- Student’s performance in school during the previous year- as mentioned in the OMR. This may be verified at the discretion of SOF. Student not stating past year’s performance may not be considered for ranking in case of a tie.
- Age of the student – with greater preference being given to the younger student.
- Telephonic or personal Interview may be conducted.
- No two students will be given same rank. However, in case 2 or more students score equally on all parameters defined above, the award may be distributed equally among all winners.
Clarifications : Any clarification regarding rules, format/pattern of the paper, etc., may be sought from the National Coordinator through e-mail/fax/phone-call at [email protected]
Telefax: 0124- 4951200, 09312680857
Address : Plot No 99, Sector 44
Gurgaon – 122003
This page is about:sofworld org ieo results 2013, sof english olympiad results, 4th model paper for IEO exam for sof, ieo results 2013 class 4, Search about International english olympaid, sofworld org, sof ieo results 2013-14, results of ieo, result of ieo, oriya text book part-7 solution of chapter4