CBSE Sample Papers for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Sample Question Papers for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are given below as per the latest CBSE syllabus.
The CBSE Sample papers provided here for various classes serves as an important study resource for all students who will be appearing in the exams. The sample papers are created as per the latest CBSE syllabus and curriculum keeping in mind the latest marking schemes.
The pattern in which the question papers are being set for the CBSE Course curriculum is predefined, but there are certainly some gaps between the question paper formed and the content of the course. Students need to identify these gaps and catch up where the textbooks left off, if they want to get acquainted with the examination pattern. And, they can do it easily by solving CBSE Sample Papers which will help build their strong foundation. This not only helps them prepare for exams in a better manner but also leads them to the depth with which the topic should be studied.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10
Summative Assessment 1 (SA1)
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 8
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 7
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 6
Some important tips for solving CBSE Sample Papers
- Whenever you solve a sample paper, try to give it in a simulated test environment. Set a clock and time yourself so that you can answer all the questions in the defined time limit.
- Do not look at the answers while solving the paper. First attempt each question. When you have finished the test yourself, check the solutions.
- Always see the marks corresponding to the question before answering. Do not spend a lot of time on the short questions writing unnecessary points.
- If the questions asks you to make a table or diagram, make the table or diagram and practice. Sometimes students do not do that and on the day of the exam are unable to do so perfectly.
- After solving the test, check the answers and solutions and analyze yourself. FInd your areas of strength and weaknesses.
- The areas you think you are weak in, study again and then attempt the next sample paper.
Problem Solving Assessment (PSA)
CBSE has Scraped PSA examination for 2016. Click Here to read full details regarding cancellation of PSA exam.
- Class XI CBSE PSA Model Test Paper 2015 with Answers
- Class XI CBSE PSA Sample Paper 2015
- Class XI CBSE PSA Sample Paper 2014 English | Hindi
- Class XI CBSE PSA Study Material and Sample Papers
- Class IX CBSE PSA Model Test Paper 2015 with Answers
- Class IX CBSE PSA Sample Paper 2015
- Class IX CBSE Sample Paper 2014 English | Hindi
- Class IX CBSE PSA Study Material and Sample Papers