Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack, will declare the result of Odisha State Open School Certificate Exam 2019 after successful completion of the exam. Candidates who will appeare in the Odisha State Open School Certificate Examination will be able to check their result by visiting the official website. Candidates can check their result either by entering their roll number or buy their name which is mentioned in their admit card. Candidates can check complete details on Odisha State Open School Certificate Exam 2019 result from this page.
Odisha State Open School Certificate Exam 2nd 2019
Result declaration is depended upon the performance of the candidates in the board exams. For obtaining a pass certificate, a candidate is required to pass in a minimum of five subjects including two languages from group ‘A’ and other three subjects from group ‘B’. No postal result will be sent to any of the candidates. The result is available only for the students who have appeared for the Orissa Board Exams.
Result: Odisha State Open School Certificate Exam 2019 will be available on official website: www.bseodisha.ac.in.
How to check Result?
- Candidates can visit the above given link which will redirect you to the result page.
- To check the result, candidates can either enter their roll number or their name which is mention in the admit card.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Find Result” button.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result and keep it safe for future references.
Insofar, Official details on Odisha Board Open School result 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Odisha Board releases Odisha Board Open School result 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.