TS Model School Class 12 Admission-Model Schools are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals by providing education in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate. Students will be admitted into the 12th classon the basis of marks secured in the SSC for the academic year 2019-20. The selection of the candidates in intermediate/class 12th 1st year will be based on the marks/ grade secured by the candidates n the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent. Get here complete details of TS Model School Class 12 Admission from the article below.
TS Model School Class 12 Admission
TS Model School Class 12 Admission candidates in intermediate/class 12th 1st year will be based on the marks/ grade secured by the candidates n the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent. Candidates can check admission schedule for admission into TS Model School Class 12 Admission for the Academic Year 2019-20 is given below:
|Commencement of submission of online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||3rd week of May 2019|
|Providing List of Candidates applied by CGG||3rd week of May 2019|
|Selection List at respective schools||Last week of May 2019|
|Verification of original certificates of selected candidates for admission||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Jul 2019|
- The candidate should be native of that Manda! by virtue of domicile or he/she should have studied 9th or lQth Class in that Manda.
- Admission into Intermediate I year shall be based on the marks /grade secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent
The candidate will have to fill in the application form for taking admission in TS Model School Class 12 Admission. The candidate has to login to the website, open the application form and fill all
necessary details as given in the online application form. They have to upload the photograph and signature. No fee will be collected from students. Before submitting online application candidate should ensure that all the details are filled and submit the application, take the print out of the filled in online application.
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
- Before submitting the online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
- Passport size photo should be kept ready with them.
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
- Filled in online application along with enclosures i.e.copies’of SSC marks sheet caste certificate, Adhaar Card and submit to the Principal concerned as per the admission schedule given.
- The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in the online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.
|Community||Group||Percentage||Total no. of seats||Minimum seats for girls out of total no.of seats|
- Physically Challenged students: 3% (in the reservation group – of the students.
- 33.33% seats shall be reserved for Girls in all categories as indicated in the table.
- If the sufficient number of candidates of any particular category is not available to fill up the seats reserved for that group, they may be filled up by suitable candidates as indicated in the Table of G.0.Ms.No.24, dt.10.06.2016.
- Duly following rule of reservation preference should be given to students who passed from Model School. Then preference should be given to the local students and further if any seats are left over it may be given to students of other Mandals.
Official Website: telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
For more Information about TS Model School Class 12 Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details on TS Model Schools 12th Admissions Result has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Telangana Model Schools releases TS Model Schools 12th Admissions information brochure, details will be updated here.