Application Form for NIOS Admission 2019 for admission into Secondary and the Senior Secondary classes has been released. Candidates can apply online as well as offline for NIOS Admission 2019. Candidates have to register first to apply online. Download the application form which is available in the information brochure to apply offline. Candidates can get complete details on NIOS Admission 2019 Form from this page.
NIOS Admission 2019 Form
Application Form must be filled on or before its last date. Before filing the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Candidates can also fill the application form after its last date by paying the late fee with the application form.
|Date of Admission Block -I||Date of Admission Block -II|
|16 Mar – 31 Jul 2018||16 Sep – 31 Jan 2019|
|01 to 15 Aug 2018||01 to 15 Feb 2019|
|16 to 31 Aug 2018||16 to 28 Feb 2019|
|01 to 15 Sep 2018||01 to 15 mar 2019|
- Apply Online
- Download Application Form
- Important Instructions
- Click Here to register for NIOS March-April 2019 Examination.
Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
How to Apply
The procedure for On-line Admission for all above four streams is as follows :
- Candidates can log on to NIOS website www.nios.ac.in or also from the given above link.
- Complete the information about online Admission/Examination including the fees details and its submission is displayed.
- Learner registers himself with NIOS website by submitting an e-mail ID and password.
- Access/display of Online Admission Form and filling-up of the Admission Form and attaching the image of the student’s photograph as indicated.
- Mention correct postal address where I-card, Self Learning Material etc., could be delivered by NIOS.
The procedure for Offline Admission for all above four streams is as follows :
- Before filling up the application form, please ensure your eligibility for admission as given in the Prospectus. Otherwise the Application Form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded. Neither any intimation will be sent to you, nor any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- One Application Form for admission has been given at the end of the Prospectus.
- Information in the Admission Form should be filled in English only.
- Please put your signature and paste a passport size photograph on the original Application Form. Attach the attested documents with Application Form and get the photographs attested on the photocopies from Principal/Co-ordinator or Gazatted Officer/ Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- You should ensure that the particulars filled in the Application Form are correct. Don’t leave any column blank in the Admission Form. You have to submit original Form, photographs and signatures on the Form for admission at the AI (Study Centre) along with the duly filled in Provisional Admission Letter-cum-Receipt.
- Writing should be legible. Any cutting should be attested
Application Fee for Online Admission of Stream-1 is given below:
|Course||General Category||Exempted Category* (SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD)|
|Senior Secondary Course
How to Pay the Fee
Fees for On-line Admission : There will be three options for the payment of fee:
- The fee can be deposited On-line through Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking
- Through Bank Draft of any nationalised bank only in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at respective Regional Centre of NIOS in case of Streams-1 & 2 and payable at NOIDA only in case of Streams-3 and 4 received within a week of Online registration.
- In case admission is done through Common Services Centres, fee could be paid via Electronic Wallet of CSCs.
- NIOS will not be responsible in case the request for admission is not considered on account of short payment deposited with the AI or when no seat is available with the AI.