National Institute of Open Schooling has been working on the concept of On-Demand Examination (ODE) at Secondary Level since 2003 in the area of its feasibility and operationalisation. The novel concept of ODE is a great step in the direction of flexibility to the open and distance learning. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result by entering the correct roll number. For the sake of the candidates, we are providing the NIOS Demand Result September 2018 below.
NIOS Demand Result September 2018
Secondary: Hindi (201), English (202), Sanskrit (209), Mathematics (211), Science & Technology (212), Social Science (213), Economics 214), Business studies (215), Home Science (216), Data Entry Operations (229), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223) & Painting (225).
Sr. Secondary: Hindi (301), English (302), Sanskrit (309), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314), History (315), Geography (316), Political Sc. (317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), Home Science (321), Psychology (328) ,Sociology (331), Painting (332),Environmental Science (333), Data entry Operations (336) and Introduction to Law (338).
Result: Click Here to check NIOS Demand Result March 2018.
Result & Certification
Every Month through NIOS website www.nios.ac.in for the ODE conducted during last month.
- After due processing, the ODES result has been declared and published through Nwebsitesite during last week of every month for the examinations conducted during the preceded month.
- The mark sheet and other documents will be printed only for overall pass candidates by M&M unit and will be sent to the concerned Regional Centre for dispatch to the individual candidate.
- The other candidates wanting mark sheet can send their request through an application attaching the Internet print out and bank draft of Rs.100/- in favour of Secretary, NIOS, payable at NOIDA to Section Officer ( M&M unit), National Institute of Open Schooling A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA, U.P. 201309
- For the purpose of Mark Sheets and certification, all the candidates appearing during May till October will be considered under April Examination of that year. And all the candidates appearing during November till April will be consider under preceeding October Examination.
- “Re-Checking” or “Re-Evaluation” as per NIOS examination norms is allowed in case of ODES also. The candidate may apply to Director (Evaluation) for this on the prescribed proforma available on the NIOS web site along with requisite fees mentioned in the proforma.
Correction in the Results
In case of a discrepancy in the result of an On Demand examination, the learner may apply for correction to the Regional Director of his/her region within 30 days from the declaration of results. No request for correction in the results will be entertained thereafter. The proforma for application for correction in the record is available on NIOS website under Student Information Section.
NIOS On Demand Exam