|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Tamil Nadu State Board Bio Botany Blueprint for Class 12
Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Marking Scheme / Blueprint for Class 12 Bio Botany is given below.
Subject : Biology :
Maximum Marks : 150 (Bio-Botany 75 and Bio-Zoology 75)
Time allowed : 3 Hrs. (Bio-Botany Part 1 ½ Hrs. and Bio-Zoology Part 1 ½ Hrs.)
1. Weightage to learning outcome
Note : 1. Total mark is 119 inclusive of choice.
2. While preparing question paper, there may be variation in weightage of categories from 2 to 5 percent.
2. Weightage to various types of questions
MCQ – Multiple Choice Question, VSA – Very Short Answer, SA – Short Answer and
LA – Long Answer
Note : 1. While preparing multiple choice questions, the question paper setter should not give options like “none of the above” and “both A and B”.
2. The options to be given are selected only from the text contents. Avoid unfamiliar, irrelevant and non-textual matter.
3. There should not be any ambiguous options and there must be only one appropriate answer among the four alternatives.
4. Questions are to be framed in such a manner that the candidates should write the VSA within 3 minutes, SA within 6 minutes and LA within 15 minutes.
3. Weightage to units
4. Levels of questions
Note : 1. The level of difficulty varies from individual to individual. The question paper should be a balanced one on the basis of general expectations from the group as a whole.
2. The question paper setter is strictly instructed to follow this design of question and there should not be any deviation.
XII STANDARD QUESTION PAPER DESIGN – BIO-BOTANY
Note : 1.MCQ – Multiple Choice Question, VAS – Very Short Answer, SA – Short Answer and LA – Long Answer.
2.As the scope for framing questions under the categories such as understanding and application in this subjects is meager, the question paper setter has to choose additional questions from other categories.
3.Figures within the brackets represent the number of questions and the figures outside the brackets represent marks.
4. (i)Number of one mark MCQs is 14 and to be answered is all. There is no choice.
(ii) Number of three marks questions to be answered is 7 out of 10.
(iii) Number of five marks questions to be answered is 4 out of 7. Answer to one five mark question is compulsory. The compulsory question is the choice of question paper setter.
(iv) Number of ten marks questions to be answered is 2 out of 4 – open choice.
5. The ten marks question may be a straight single question or it may be split up into two five marks questions.