|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Tamil Nadu State Board Bio Zoology Blueprint for Class 12
Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Marking Scheme / Blueprint for Class 12 Bio Zoology is given below.
Subject : Zoology
Time : 3 Hrs. (Bio-Botany Part 11/2 Hrs.
Maximum marks 150 (Bio-Botany 75 and Bio-Zoology 75) and Bio-Zoology Part 11/2 Hrs)
1. Weightage to learning outcome
Note : 1. Total mark in 113 inclusive of choice
2. While preparing question paper there may be variation in weightage of categories up to 5 percent.
2. Weightage to various types of questions
MCQ – multiple choice question, VSA – very short answer, SA – short answer and LA – long answer.
Note : 1. While preparing multiple choice questions, the question paper setter should not give options like ‘none of the above’ and ‘both A and B’
2. The options to be given are selected only from the text contents. Avoid unfamiliar, irrelevant and non – textual matter.
3. There should not be any ambiguous options and there must be only one appropriate answer among the four alternatives.
4. Questions are to be framed in such a manner that the candidates should write the VSA within 2 minutes, SA within 5 to 6 minutes and LA within 15 to 16 minutes.
3. Weightage to units
4. Level of questions
The level of dificulty varies from individual to individual. The question paper should be a balanced one on the basis of general expectations from the group as a whole. The question paper setter is strictly instructed to follow this design of question and there should not be any deviation.