Tamil Nadu State Board Geography Blueprint for Class 12
Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Marking Scheme / Blueprint for Class 12 Geography is given below.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR PRACTICAL
- Topographic maps
- Symbol charts
- White sheets
- Geometry box
- Symbol chart (maps, wearther maps)
- Indian Clinometer
- Prismatic Compass
- Tape (50 m) -1
- Plumb line – 1
- Ranging Rods – 5.
Record work : (Two exercise each)
1. Map interpretation
2. Weather Map interpretation
3. Prismatic compass survey
4. Indian Clinometer survey
5. Flow chart showing details of DBMS/GIS/GPS
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
2. Robert Malthus
5. Factor’ s of Industrial Location
7. International Monetary Fund
8. Trade Trap
9. Nodes, Routes
10. Sputnik 1
11. Cape works
12. Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking water mission.
13. Sudan, Egypt
14. Centre and State
16. Population Explosion
17. Capitalism and resources mismanagement
20. Developed Economy
21. Walter Christaller
22. International Trade
24. Gama Rays
27. Black Flies
30. Soviet Union.
32. Lack of essential services
33. Central place theory
34. Output linkage
37. Remote sensing
40. Micro irrigation
41. The first organisms began their lives in the seas.
42. Of all ecosystems human ecosystems have greater importance and value.
43. The plant and animal communities at the biosphere living in a particular territory is called the ‘ biomes’
44. Temperate tidal lands ‘wetlands’
45. Market areas of the central places are Hexagonal
46. Activities are all integrated by their functions and are designated as the ‘Functional Linkage’
47. The trade that takes place daily or on a specific week day within a place is called ‘Local Trade’
48. An organization which has an ambitious programme at remote sensing applications ‘ ISRO’
49 The region where the Amazon and Congo traverse is ‘ Temperate region’
50. NDVI is based on ‘Satellite date data’
MODEL PRACTICAL QUESTION PAPER
Class : XII Standard
Time : 3 Hrs
Max Marks : 50
i) Answer all Questions.
ii) All Questions carry equal marks.
iii) Illustrate all questions and answer in brief
SECTION – A
6 x 2 ½ = 15
Answer any six of the following:
1. What are the basic parts of Map?
2. Describe the visualizing map symbols?
3. What is a weather map?
4. Write about the knowledge of Direction?
5. Describe the weather forecasting?
6. Write a note on the uses and importance of surveying?
7. Write about booking of the field data?
8. What is geographical information system?
SECTION – B
3 x 5 = 15
Answer any three of the following:
1. Write an essay on weather maps and their interpretation?
2. Write in detail about the sequence of learning of Map skills?
3. Describe the uses of GIS?
4. What are the ways in which GPS could be made to function?
5. What are the GPS Error sources?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.