Tamil Nadu State Board History Blueprint for Class 12
Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Marking Scheme / Blueprint for Class 12 History is given below.
3. WEIGHTAGE TO CONTENT
1. Units I to V -140, Marks, VI to X – 60 Marks.
2. 60 percent from the Text-Book Questions and 40 percent from outside Text-Book Questions.
3. All Questions should be within the Syllabus only.
4. In Divisions C and D Last Question is Compulsory.
5. In Divisions C and D Internal Choice should also be given along with the Standard Choice.
6. IN THE THREE POINT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY THREE POINTS NEED BE GIVEN AS ANSWER AND IF ANY THREE
POINTS OF THE ANSWER ARE GIVEN FULL MARKS MUST BE AWARDED.
7. In the Hundred words Answer Type Questios only 100 words need be given as answer.
8. In the Two hundred words Questions only 200 words need be given as answer.
9. For all questions if any relevant points are given full marks must be given.
10. In the Map Questions only places to be marked. No marks are allotted for explanation. For five places five marks must be awarded if places are rightly marked. For marking boundaries five marks may be given. In the Time-line questions five incidents may be given or five dates may be given to denote the incident. For drawing and marking Time-Line totally 10 marks.
11. For questions C & D if the relevant points are answered, the Examiner should give full marks to the questions. All points need not be
expected to be answered.
12. In the Modern Indian History due importance should be given to Tamilnadu History.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.