ATSE (AglaSem Talent Search Exam) – Aglasem has declared result for ATSE 2020 scholarship test. Candidates can check their result online at atse.aglasem.com, using mobile number. It is a national level talent search cum scholarship test conducted for candidates studying in Class 11th and 12th. The participants of the exam are awarded certificates and the top 100 candidates are awarded scholarship prizes and awards as per their ranks. Check more information on ATSE 2020 from this page.
Latest: ATSE 2020 result has been announced Check Here.
ATSE (AglaSem Talent Search Exam)
Since its inception, ATSE has been successful in reaching students all over India and provide them this unique platform to win scholarships for their higher education. The uniqueness of the exam is in its way of conduct where the students can appear the exam anywhere with some basic necessities like internet connection and computer/laptop with a webcam connection.
An overview of ATSE:
|Name||ATSE (AglaSem Talent Search Exam)|
|Types||ATSE Engineering for Engineering Aspirants|
ATSE Medical for Medical Aspirants
ATSE Law for Law Aspirants
|Mode||Online, requires internet connectivity and personal system/laptop|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Feature||Requires no visiting of center for test.|
Appear from anywhere (school, home, tuition, coaching etc)
|Benefits||Scholarships and awards for higher education to the top 100 candidates|
The result for ATSE test has been declared online at atse.aglasem.com. It has been released under the candidate login, hence, registered mobile number is to be entered to check the result. A separate rank list for ATSE engineering, law and medical is also released. Only rank holders are eligible to avail the scholarship amount.
To enable the students at their most crucial stage. Class 11 and 12 are the stages of every students’ life where they make decisions on what course they wish to take next and make a career on. Thus, with ATSE Engineering, Medical and Law, they can test their potentials in all the 3 major fields. This shall also enable them to take better decision on which career path to follow after their schooling.
Apart from that ATSE aims to identify the deserving candidates and motivate them with financial support for their higher education.
ATSE Scholarships and Awards
The ATSE scholarship amount and the details can be checked in the table below:
|1||1,00,000/-||Gold||Certificate of Excellence|
|2||50,000/-||Silver||Certificate of Excellence|
|3||25,000/-||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence|
|4 to 10||10,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|11 to 20||5,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|21 to 50||2,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|51 to 100||1,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|100+||–||–||Certificate of Participation|
Only those candidates who score a minimum of 50% marks are only considered for ATSE 2020 Merit List Preparation. For each kind of ATSE (Engineering, Medical, Law), top 100 students subject to qualifying exam are awarded scholarships and rewards. All students beyond the 100th rank who appear for the exam get participation certificates.
Eligibility Criteria to participate in ATSE
To participate in ATSE the candidates have to qualify the eligibility criteria as per stated below. Check the eligibility below:
For ATSE Engineering:
Students in class 11 or 12 with physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics can apply.
For ATSE Medical:
Students in class 11 or 12 with physics, chemistry, biology can apply.
For ATSE Law:
Students in class 11 or 12 with any subject combination (arts/science/humanities) can apply.
- Students who have already passed class 12 in year 2019 or 2018, can also appear.
- Class 11 students may note that the exam will have questions from class 11 as well as class 12 syllabus.
The candidates can appear for any one of the exams or they can opt to appear for any two or all three.
Participating in ATSE
Students or their parents can directly register for ATSE from website. Teachers, schools, coaching, or anyone who wishes to fill multiple applications can get in touch with us by filling the Coordinator Form. As a “coordinator” you can then register multiple students at once. To participate in ATSE, the candidates can follow the steps below:
- Register for the online exam at atse.aglasem.com.
- After registration, the candidates have to create their profile as per the instructions in which candidate have to fill their personal details.
- After creating the profile, now candidates have to upload some relevant documents as per the format required (class 10th pass certificate / marksheet)
- In the next step, candidate have to make the payment fee for the exam for the successful registration
- After registration, students will be provided with a roll number and exam date. On the given date, students have to simply login and take the test through it.
This is how you can appear for ATSE without hassle.
Application Fee: Candidates are requested to pay the nominal application fee amount, of Rs 250 (inclusive of GST) per exam, in order to appear in the exam.
Guidelines To Appear in ATSE
Candidates can check below how that have to appear for the exam from their comfort zone as it is a centerless exam. However, they need to keep in mind the below-given points.
- Select a room that is well lit and has a good internet connection.
- Select a comfortable sitting area – desk and chair.
- Check all the connections and switches are working and are in good working condition.
- Mobile network reception must be good in the room as a verification intimation is sent to the registered mobile number and without it, the ATSE exam link is not be activated.
During the exam:
- Check the mobile for the intimation of the exam.
- Activate the webcam, without it the test doesn’t commence.
- Click on the ATSE link that is sent to you on the exam day.
- Start the exam and do not open any other tab, window or browser in the system. If it is found that the candidate is indulging in any such activity, the exam scores are not declared for them.
- The exam ends automatically after 1 hour.
- Except for the candidates, no one else must be present in the room where the exam is being taken.
- As per the schedule, the candidates have to check their result in their dashboard after logging in.
- As per the ranks of ATSE, candidates need to claim their prizes.
ATSE Pattern – Engineering, Medical, Law
The candidates can check below the exam pattern of ATSE Law, Engineering and Medical:
Duration: 1 hour
Marking Scheme: +4, -1 (four marks for correct answer, one mark deduction for incorrect answer)
Language of question paper: English
Examination scheme for ATSE Engineering
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
Examination scheme for ATSE Medical
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
Examination scheme for ATSE Law
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
The syllabus for the exam is as follows:
ATSE Engineering – Physics, Chemistry, Maths of Class 11 and 12.
ATSE Medical – Physics, Chemistry, Biology of Class 11 and 12.
ATSE Law – GK, General mathematics (up to class 10), legal aptitude, and logical reasoning.
How is ATSE Conducted?
ATSE is conducted in a completely in online mode with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The students registered for the exam do not need to visit any exam center and can appear for the exam from anywhere.
Being an online exam the candidates need to have the following things on the day of the exam:
- High-speed internet
- Laptop with a webcam connected or Computer with webcam.
- Good browser like chrome, Mozilla or internet explorer 9+
- Mobile phone with registered ATSE mobile number to get the exam link
On the exam day the candidates are sent the exam link. As soon as the candidates clicks on the link their exam starts.
When the exam duration ends, the exam ends on its own.
The responses of the candidates are recorded online.
The movement of the candidates during the exam is also monitored with the help of the AI, ensuring no unfair means is used,
Online v/s CBT
ATSE is a completely online exam. This means that the exam mode is different from that of the Computer-based test. There is a big difference between CBT and Online Test. The difference is laid down below:
Computer Based Test V/S Online Exam
A Computer Based Test (CBT) is an offline exam that one attempts in their computer system. Yes, they are basically offline, there is no internet connection in the CBTs. The systems of the candidates in which they mark their answers are not connected to any internet. The pool of questions is already made available on the system via software.
An online exam on the other hand, like ATSE, the candidates are online the entire time. Yes, they are connected to the internet. The candidates are provided with the questions on their screen via the internet. However, this doesn’t mean the candidates can cheat or access the information/answers from the internet while they are connected to the internet and taking the exam. There are means via which the activity of the candidates while taking the online exam is tracked and monitored so that there is no means to cheat.
AglaSem conducts ATSE. AglaSem was established as an authentic and updated student guidance portal in the year 2012. It has about 25 million daily active users. As per the Alexa rankings, Aglasem stands at no. 96 in the top website of India in the current year. Aglasem is conducting ATSE with the aim of reaching the students in a more prominent way and understand their needs.
BPTP Park centra , Sector 30
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.