ATSE 2019 – AglaSem Talent Search Examination 2019 registrations are open. ATSE 2019 exam date is July 28, 2019, onwards. AglaSem is conducting ATSE 2019 in a true online mode to provide scholarships to deserving talents. Registered candidates have to appear for the exam from the comfort of their homes as it is an entire online exam. The candidates who are appearing in classes 4 to 12 (Science) are eligible to register for ATSE 2019. All the qualifying candidates and winners can win up to cash prizes up to 12 lakhs towards financial aid for their academics. Check more details on ATSE 2019 like eligibility, scholarship prizes, exam mode, pattern, syllabus, etc on this page below.
ATSE 2019 – AglaSem Talent Search Exam
ATSE is an initiative towards not only provide a platform to spot the talents and help them with financial aids for academics. But it is also a step towards to prepare the students and their parents for the upcoming future of the examination which is entirely Online and real time. Check the important dates for ATSE 2019 in the table below.
|Start of Registration||15 Apr 2019|
|End of Registration|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs. 50|
|Form correction||from 01 Jul 2019|
|Exam Date||29 Jul 2019 onwards|
|Result Declaration||20 Aug 2019|
ATSE 2019 Registration
The candidates can register for ATSE 2019 using the easy steps in the points below. The candidates and the parents must ensure that the eligibility criteria are met before they start the registration process:
- Visit the website atse.aglasem.com or click on the registration link available in this page above.
- Next, the candidates have to register using the enrollment form using their name, email id, level of education and board of the school.
- Next, the candidates have to verify their mobile number using the OTP sent to the mobile number that you registered.
- Next, the candidates have to complete their payment process in the online mode only.
- Thereafter the candidates have to complete their profile.
- The last stage is to upload the documents
Note that without making the payment the candidates can proceed with the other steps.
ATSE 2019 Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 200/-
- There is an extra charge of Rs. 36/- towards GST.
- The mode of payments is online only – Net banking, Credit/Debit Card
ATSE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are registering for ATSE 2019 must have the following eligibility norms. It is important to understand that ATSE 2019 need the candidates to have 2 types of eligibility. One before the exam and another to be able to appear for the exam on the day of the exam. The candidates if are ineligible as per the pints below are not eligible to appear for the exam and no registration fee is refunded to them. Check the eligibility norms below in the points.
Before you register for ATSE 2019 make sure you:
- Have appeared or are appearing in class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Appearing in class 12. The candidates who have qualified class 12 or the droppers are not eligible to apply for ATSE 2019.
- Only the class 12 science students are eligible for ATSE 2019.
On the day of the exam make sure you have the following to be eligible to appear in the ATSE 2019 Online: Since the exam is in an entire online mode the candidates must make sure that they are ready with the following important things on the exam day:
- The mobile phone with the registered mobile number active on it to receive the exam login details.
- Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 2mbps.
- Only Google Chrome as the internet browser for the test.
- A computer or Laptop for the test.
- A webcam connected to the system you are using. Since the exam is not monitored manually, the webcam is used for the purpose of recording the examinee’s movements and activities during the test.
ATSE 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern for ATSE 2019 in the table below. The exam pattern remains the same for all classes:
- There are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There are 4 options for each question, of which one is the correct option. The candidates have to mark the correct answer online.
- There are a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks, that make the total marks as 400.
- There is a negative marking of 1 marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the exam is of 1 hour.
- The questions on the screen are displayed in both the Hindi/English language.
The exam pattern for class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 is:
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern for class 11 and 12 is:
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
|Maths / Biology||20||80|
ATSE 2019 Online Exam
ATSE 2019 is a completely online exam. This means that the exam mode is different from that of the Computer-based test. There is a big difference between CBT and Online Test. The difference is laid down below:
Computer Based Test V/S Online Exam
A Computer Based Test (CBT) is an offline exam that one attempts in their computer system. Yes, they are basically offline, there is no internet connection in the CBTs. The systems of the candidates in which they mark their answers are not connected to any internet. The pool of questions is already made available on the system via software.
An online exam on the other hand, like ATSE, the candidates are online the entire time. Yes, they are connected to the internet. The candidates are provided with the questions on their screen via the internet. However, this doesn’t mean the candidates can cheat or access the information/answers from the internet while they are connected to the internet and taking the exam. There are means via which the activity of the candidates while taking the online exam is tracked and monitored so that there is no means to cheat.
Guidelines To Appear in ATSE 2019
Candidates can check below how that have to appear for the exam from their homes.
- Select a room that is well lit and has a good internet connection.
- Select a comfortable sitting area – desk and chair.
- Check all the connections and switches are working and are in good working condition.
- Mobile network reception must be good in the room as a verification intimation is sent to the registered mobile number and without it, the ATSE 2019 exam link is not be activated.
During the exam:
- Check the mobile for the intimation of the exam.
- Activate the webcam, without it the test doesn’t commence.
- Click on the ATSE 2019 link that is sent to you on the exam day.
- Start the exam and do not open any other tab, window or browser in the system. If it is found that the candidate is indulging in any such activity, the exam scores are not declared for them.
- The exam ends automatically after 1 hour.
- Except for the candidates, no one else must be present in the room where the exam is being taken.
- As per the schedule, the candidates have to check their result in their dashboard after logging in.
- As per the ranks of ATSE 2019, candidates need to claim their prizes.
ATSE 2019 Result
After the exam, the candidates can check their result in the official website of ATSE 2019. The result is made available in the dashboard of the candidates. Candidates can check their score in the exam using their contact number and the OTP sent to them on the mobile number. The result of the candidates have the marks in each section and the overall marks. The result is calculated using the formula:
ATSE 2019 Score = 4 X (no. of correct answer) – 1 X (no. of incorrect answers)
In addition to this, a merit list also released class wise. This is also made available in the ATSE 2019 website. The merit list is based on the total marks of the candidates in the test. The merit list is uploaded over the site and is arranged in the ascending order of ranks achieved by the candidates. The candidate with highest total marks tops the merit list and so on.
To qualify ATSE 2019 the candidates must score at least 40% marks in the test.
ATSE 2019 Prizes
The candidates who qualify the exam can win the prize amount as per the table shown below:
|1st||Rs. 50000/- Each + Gold Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|2nd||Rs. 25000/- Each + Silver Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|3rd||Rs. 10000/- Each + Bronze Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|Rank 4 to 10||Rs. 2000/- Each + Certificate of Distinction.|
|Rank 11 to 50||Rs. 1000/- Each + Certificate of Distinction.|
|Rank 51+||Participation Certificate|
Claiming The ATSE 2019 Prize Money?
If you qualify the ATSE 2019 exam then the candidates need to follow the steps below to claim their prize money:
- The candidate must have a bank account of their own in which the amount of cash prize is transferred.
- The cash prize, under no condition, is transferred to any parents’/siblings’ account.
- Make sure to enter the account details correctly within the deadline after the results are out, in the prize claiming form.
- The certificate and medals are couriered to the candidates at their address provided in the ‘ATSE 2019 Prize claiming form’.
ATSE 2019 FAQs
The candidates can check below the following FAQs that the candidates often ask about ATSE 2019:
Q1: Can I change the details in the online form after the submission?
A: Yes, you can. All the details except for the mobile number is made available for editing in the application form correction window.
Q2: My payment is done, but it is not reflected in the profile/account. What should I do?
A: A time of a maximum of 3 days is usually taken for the deducted amount to reflect on the screen. therefore the candidates have to wait for at least 3 days. If the amount deducted is not reflected in 3 days, contact the authorities. The refund will be initiated or if any banking/technical issue is fixed in this regard. Contact details: [email protected]
Q3: I do not have my previous class’s mark sheet, what should I do?
A: You can upload your marksheet until the deadline to fill the application form. However, after that no uploading is available. Therefore make sure you get the mark sheet from your respective school before the ATSE 2019 Registration ends.
Q4: I have passed class 12 can I apply?
A: No. Only if you are appearing in class 12 (science) in the current year of ATSE, you are eligible to apply.
Q5: What is the syllabus of ATSE 2019?
A: the syllabus of ATSE is based on the previous class’s syllabus. say that you are studying in class 6, then the syllabus of AYSE for you is of Class 5. The syllabus of ATSE is available here.
Q6: Where can I get the ATSE sample papers?
A: There are no sample papers available for ATSE 2019 as of now. However, 2 weeks before the exam ATSE 2019 mock tests are made available for the preparation of the candidates.
Q7: I do not have a webcam, can I appear for ATSE 2019?
A: it is mandatory to have a webcam to be able to appear for ATSE 2019. This is because the candidates’ activities are monitored via the webcam on the exam day during the entire exam. A candidate’s exam doesn’t commence without a webcam.
Q8: I do not have a computer, can I appear using a Laptop?
A: Yes, you can. As long as your laptop or computer is attached to a webcam you can appear for ATSE 2019. However, you cannot appear for the test from your mobile or tablet.
About ATSE 2019 Conducting Body
AglaSem is conducting ATSE 2019. AglaSem started as an authentic and update student guidance portal in the year 2012. It has about 25 million daily active users. As per the Alexa rankings, Aglasem stands at no. 96 in the top website of India in the current year. Aglasem is conducting ATSE with the aim of reaching the students in a more prominent way and understand their needs.
BPTP Park centra , Sector 30