ATSE 2021 Registration – AglaSem has started phase 1 registrations for ATSE on 09 April 2021. Candidates can do registration on or before the last date at atse.aglasem.com. Students studying in class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 can apply for AglaSem Talent Search Exam (ATSE). To apply for ATSE 2021 students have to register, complete the online form, and pay the application fee. To know more details on ATSE 2021 registration like how to apply, documents needed, eligibility, and more, read below.
Latest: ATSE 2021 phase 1 registrations are open, apply using the direct links below.
ATSE 2021 Registration
There is no age limit to appear for ATSE 2021, given that students are studying in any class from 5 to 12. The school of the students must be affiliated to a recognized board of India. Also, the students must be Indian nationals. The schedule of ATSE 2021 registration is given in the table below:
|Registration starts||09 Apr 2021|
|ATSE 2021 Exam Date:||To be announced!|
Apply online: Click here to fill ATSE 2021 application form.
ATSE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for ATSE 2021 is as follows:
How to pay the application fee:
The application fee of ATSE 2021 can be paid in the online mode only, using pay one of the below given channels:
- Net banking
- UPI / QR
Documents Needed to Apply for ATSE 2021
The students have to keep the below given document ready before they start with the online registration of ATSE 2021:
There is no need to upload any document in the online application form of ATSE 2021. However, to fill in the details correctly, the below given documents must be kept be handy:
- School documents to fill school name correctly
- Official documents for filling date of birth, address and names
|Quick look at eligibility for ATSE 2021: Must be studying in any class, from 5 to 12.The school of the students must be a recognised one. Only Indian students can apply. Age no bar.|
How to Apply for ATSE 2021
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for ATSE 2021:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page and the below window shall open. Here enter the details like full name of the student, mobile number, email id, level of education and the school board.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to register.
Step 2: Verify OTP
- After the registration is over, to verify the mobile number provided by the students an OTP is sent to the contact number. Enter the OTP in the space as shown in the image below:
Note the OTP. This OTP and mobile number is to be used to sign in to your ATSE 2021 account each time.
Step 3: Complete basic profile:
- Here enter details asked. This includes the names of mother and father. The address for communication and name of the school is to be filled. Other than that students have to enter state, gender, and category.
Step 4: Select the exam
- The exam is already selected as per the level of study selected at the time of registration in step 1.
Step 5: Verify all the details:
- Before proceeding to payment candidates are allowed to check all details they have entered once. If any change is needed they can use the “Edit Profile” option. If all details are correct they can proceed to the payment step.
Step 6: Make payment:
- The online payment is the next step.Use ‘other’ payment mode or pay using ‘paytm’. Other payment modes are: Wallet, net banking, card, UPI / QR
Step 7: Creation of profile and payment confirmation
- On payment the profile is completed. A confirmation mail is sent to the registered email id. Payment confirmation mail is also sent to candidates. Note the payment ID carefully.
ATSE 2021 Registration For Schools, Coachings, Teachers etc.
If one is willing to register a batch of students that can fill the ATSE partener form. This enables schools, teachers, coaching or individuals to register multiple students. The partner form is also available in the online mode only at atse.aglasem.com.
Details To Be Entered In ATSE 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below given details in the application form of ATSE 2021:
At the time of registration:
- Name of the student
- Email id: If the students do not have their own they can use their parent’s email id
- Mobile number: If the students do not have their own they can use their parent’s number
- Level of study: Choose the class in which you are currently studying
- School Board: Enter the board to which your school is affiliated to like CBSE / ICSE / State Boards / Others
While completing the profile / filling the form:
- Name of father
- Name of mother
- Gender – Male / Female / Others
- Category – General / SC / ST / OBC
- Date of birth – same as in school documents
- Pincode of the area you live in
- Address for communication
- Name of the school
ATSE 2021 Profile
Once the payment is on the candidates can check their profile. Here they can access many benefits like:
- Download he sample papers to practice for the exam
- ATSE 2021 mock test
How to access the ATSE 2021 Profile?
It is simple. The students have to click on the sign in button available at atse.aglaem.com. Use the registered mobile number and the OTP sent after registration to sign in and access the profile anytime.
AglaSem is holding ATSE 2021 for students in class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. ATSE is an online and centerless exam. The exam is AI monitored which makes it one of its kind. Indian students from any well recognised school board can apply for this national level talent search exam. The rank holders of ATSE 2021, are awarded with scholarships worth Rs. 15 lakhs, medals and certificates.
ATSE 2021 Registration FAQs
What are the exam centres of ATSE 2021, and how can I select my center?
Who can apply for ATSE?
Can I appear for ATSE 2021 without paying any application fee?
How can I pay the ATSE 2021 exam fee?
What is OTP?
I do not have any email ID and / or mobile. What should I do?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.