ATSE 2019 Result – AglaSem will release the ATSE Result 2019 on August 20, 2019. AglaSem Talent Search Exam is a national level scholarship exam, qualifying which enable the candidates to win cash prizes up to Rs. 12 lakhs. The candidates need at least 40% marks to qualify the exam and get a place in the ATSE 2019 merit list. the candidates can check their result online at atse.aglasem.com. ATSE Result has the score of the candidates in each section and the overall score. After the result, the candidates have to claim their Prize money online. Check more details on ATSE 2019 Result, read below.
ATSE 2019 Result
The candidates have to check their result online using their registered mobile number. Note that if you qualify the exam, you are eligible for the cash prizes, medal, and certificates. Check important dates in this regard form the table below:
|Exam Date||29 Jul 2019 onwards|
|Result Declaration||20 Aug 2019|
Check Result: Candidates can check the ATSE 2019 Result at atse.aglasem.com
How The ATSE 2019 Result is Compiled?
Based on the marking scheme of the exam the result of ATSE 2019 is compiled. the marking scheme of the exam is +4 for the correct answers and -1 for the wrong ones. Therefore the formula used to calculate the marks in the exam is as follows:
ATSE 2019 Score = 4 X (no. of correct answer) – 1 X (no. of incorrect answers)
After the result, the ATSE 2019 merit list is also released online. The merit list is based on the total marks of the candidates in the test. The merit list is uploaded over the site and is arranged in the ascending order of ranks achieved by the candidates. The candidate with highest total marks tops the merit list and so on. The merit list is available separately class wise.
If there is a tie in marks then the following tie-breaking policy is used to decide the ranks in the merit list of ATSE 2019:
- Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics are given preference.
- If the tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Science/physics (for class 12) are preferred.
- In case the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with more marks in the Aptitude section is preferred.
ATSE 2019 Cutoff Percentage
There is a minimum mark needed to be included for ATSE 2019 Merit list, this the cutoff percentage of ATSE 2019. The ATSE 2019 Cutoff percentage is 40% for all the classes. Candidates who score less than 40% are not included in the merit list and hence are ineligible for any cash prize, medal or certificate.
How To Check ATSE 2019 Result?
To check the ATSE 2019 Result the candidates can use the steps below:
- Visit the direct link on this page above.
- Login to the profile
- Check the ATSE 2019 Result
- Check if you have scored more than qualifying marks
- If yes, check your rank in the ATSE 2019 merit list.
How To Claim ATSE 2019 Prize Money?
If your name is available in the ATSE 2019 Merit List, you have to claim the prize money. To claim the same the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- The candidate must have a bank account of their own in which the amount of cash prize is transferred.
- The cash prize, under no condition, is transferred to any parents’/siblings’ account.
- Make sure to enter the account details correctly within the deadline after the results are out, in the prize claiming form.
- The certificate and medals are couriered to the candidates at their address provided in the ‘ATSE 2019 Prize claiming form’.
ATSE 2019 Prizes
The candidates who qualify the exam can win the prize amount as per the table shown below:
|1st||Rs. 50000/- Each + Gold Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|2nd||Rs. 25000/- Each + Silver Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|3rd||Rs. 10000/- Each + Bronze Medal + Certificate of Excellence.|
|Rank 4 to 10||Rs. 2000/- Each + Certificate of Distinction.|
|Rank 11 to 50||Rs. 1000/- Each + Certificate of Distinction.|
|Rank 51+||Participation Certificate|