ATSE 2020 Result – AglaSem announces ATSE result online on atse.aglasem.com. Based on the score of the students in ATSE 2020, a merit list is prepared. The qualifying marks for ATSE 2020 is 50% marks, which means students need to score a minimum 50 marks out of 100 to pass ATSE 2020. Only the qualifiers of the exam are awarded scholarships and certificates. For more details on ATSE 2020 result, read below.
ATSE 2020 Result
ATSE 2020 result can be checked online as per the schedule below:
|ATSE 2020 exam dates||Dec 2020|
|Declaration of result||Jan 2021|
Check result: Candidates can check ATSE 2020 result as per the schedule above at atse.aglasem.com
How is ATSE 2020 Result Compiled?
The preparation of ATSE 2020 result is a 2 staged process:
- Calculation of marks as per the marking scheme of the exam
- Preparation of the merit list based on the marks of the students in ATSE.
- Calculation of marks: Based on the marking scheme of the exam the result of ATSE 2020 is compiled. The marking scheme of the exam is +4 for the correct answers and -1 for the wrong ones. Therefore the formula used to calculate the marks in the exam is as follows:
ATSE 2020 Score = 4 X (no. of correct answer) – 1 X (no. of incorrect answers)
- Preparation of the merit list: After the result, the ATSE 2020 merit list is prepared.The merit list is arranged descending order of marks secured by the students. Thus, the candidate with the highest total marks tops the merit list and so on.
ATSE 2020 Tie Breaking Rule for Merit List Preparation
While preparing the merit list if 2 or more candidates get the same rank, then the below given tie breaking rule is applied:
- For classes 5 to 10: Candidates having higher marks in Mathematics are given preference.
- For classes 11 and 12: Candidates having higher marks in Physics are given preference. If tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Chemistry is preferred.
If the tie still remains, the prize amount will be shared. Medal (if applicable) & certificates will be issued to all. This is applicable to all the classes.
ATSE 2020 Cutoff Marks
Students must score 50% marks in the exam to qualify ATSE 2020. Thus, students of all classes must score 200 marks out of 400 to be able to pass the exam and become eligible for scholarships.
Students who score less than 50% marks are not eligible for certificates or any scholarship facility.
How To Check ATSE 2020 Result?
To check the ATSE 2020 Result the candidates can use the steps below:
- Visit the official website of ATSE or use the direct link on this page above.
- The result page opens, students have to input the details asked on the screen to check their respective results.
- On entering the valid details the candidates can check their ATSE 2020 result.
- Save / take a screenshot of the result for reference.
What After ATSE 2020 Result Has Been Declared
Once the result is out, candidates who qualify have to go ahead and fill up the awards claim form. The form is compulsory to fill, so that the prizes can be dispatched accordigly to all rhe deserving students. The rules are as follows:
- The scholarship amount is transferred to the candidates bank account only. Therefore in the prize claim form students must enter the correct bank account. Parents must take care of this particularly.
- The cash prize, under no condition, is transferred to any parents’ / siblings’ account.
- Make sure to enter the account details correctly within the deadline after the results are out, in the prize claiming form.
- The certificate and medals are couriered to the candidates at their address provided in the form.
ATSE 2020 Scholarship and Prize Details
The following scholarship amount, medals and certificates shall be deistricbured to the students as per their ranks in ATSE 2020:
|Rank (each class)||Scholarship Cash Prize||Medal||Certificate|
|1||Rs. 50,000||Gold||Certificate of Excellence|
|2||Rs. 20,000||Silver||Certificate of Excellence|
|3||Rs. 10,000||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence|
|4-50||Rs. 1,000||NA||Certificate of Distinction|
|50+||NA||NA||Certificate of Participation|
The previous AglaSem Talent Search Exam (ATSE) was held on December 22, 14, 28, 2019 and on January 03, 05, 12, 15, 19, 2020. In this the toppers were are follows:
- AIR 1 in Medical – More Abhishek Rajendra
- AIR 1 in Engineering – Harshit Mawandia
- AIR 1 in Law – Shibun Mishra
Last time ATSE was held for 3 streams separately, and only for class 11 and 12.
AglaSem Talent Search Exam (ATSE) is the brainchild of AglaSem EduTech Pvt Ltd. The soul purpose of the exam is 3 fold: Identify >> Motivate >> Support the students. Via the help of the exam the deserving candidates are identified. Next, with scholarships and prizes these students are motivated to keep up the performance. Further, the scholarships help with financial support for their higher education.
ATSE isone of a king national level talent search exam, as it is a centerless exam with an AI based monitoring system. The exam is also aimed at providing the students with national level exam experience fro primary level like class 5.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.