ATSE 2020 Result – AglaSem is conducting ATSE 2020 For Engineering, medical and law aspirants on December 22, 24, 28, 2019 and on January 03, 05,12, 15, 19, 2020. ATSE Result for all the 3 exam will be out on January 25, 2020, at atse.aglasem.com. To check the result the candidates have to use their user id and password. After logging into their account they can check their ATSE 2020 Result in the form of scorecard. After the declaration of the result, the students who become eligible for the prize money and medals have to fill up an awards claim form. Check more details on ATSE 2020 Result, read below.
ATSE 2020 Result
The candidates have to check their result online by visiting the official website. Note that if you qualify the exam, you are eligible for the cash prizes, medal, and certificates. Check important dates in this regard form the table below:
|Exam Date||22 , 24, 28 Dec 2019|
03, 05, 12, 15 Jan 2020
|Result Declaration||25 Jan 2020|
Check Result: The candidates can check ATSE 2020 Result at atse.aglasem.com, as per the schedule above.
How The ATSE 2020 Result is Compiled?
Based on the marking scheme of the exam the result of ATSE 2020 is compiled. the marking scheme of the exam is +4 for the correct answers and -1 for the wrong ones. Therefore the formula used to calculate the marks in the exam is as follows:
ATSE 2020 Score = 4 X (no. of correct answer) – 1 X (no. of incorrect answers)
After the result, the ATSE 2020 merit list is also released online. The merit list is based on the total marks of the candidates in the test. The merit list is uploaded over the site and is arranged in the ascending order of ranks achieved by the candidates. The candidate with highest total marks tops the merit list and so on. The merit list is available separately class wise.
If there is a tie in marks then the following tie-breaking policy is used to decide the ranks in the merit list of ATSE 2020:
- Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics (for Engineering); Biology (For Medical) and Legal Aptitude (For Law) will be given preference.
- If tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Physics (For Engineering, Medical) and Logical Reasoning (For Law) are preferred.
- In case the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry (For Engineering & Medical) and General Knowledge (for Law) is preferred.
ATSE 2020 Cutoff Percentage
There is a minimum mark needed to be included for ATSE 2020 Merit list, this the cutoff percentage of ATSE 2020. The ATSE 2020 Cutoff percentage is 50% for all the classes. Candidates who score less than 50% are not included in the merit list and hence are ineligible for any cash prize, medal or certificate. A candidate need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify in ATSE 2020 and considered for Merit List Preparation.
How To Check ATSE 2020 Result?
To check the ATSE 2020 Result the candidates can use the steps below:
- Visit the official website of ATSE or direct link is also given on this page above.
- At Result page, Login with your user id and password.
- Click on the Submit button to check the ATSE 2020 Result.
- Your ATSE 2020 Result or score will be displayed in your scree..
- Check if you have scored more than qualifying marks.
- If yes, check your rank in the ATSE 2020 merit list.
How To Claim ATSE 2020 Prize Money?
If your name is available in the ATSE 2020 Merit List, you have to claim the prize money. To claim the same the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- The candidate must have a bank account of their own in which the amount of cash prize is transferred.
- The cash prize, under no condition, is transferred to any parents’/siblings’ account.
- Make sure to enter the account details correctly within the deadline after the results are out, in the prize claiming form.
- The certificate and medals are couriered to the candidates at their address provided in the ‘ATSE 2020 Prize claiming form’.
ATSE 2020 Prizes
The candidates who qualify the exam can win the prize amount as per the table shown below:
|1||1,00,000/-||Gold||Certificate of Excellence|
|2||50,000/-||Silver||Certificate of Excellence|
|3||25,000/-||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence|
|4 to 10||10,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|11 to 20||5,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|21 to 50||2,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|51 to 100||1,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|100+||–||–||Certificate of Participation|