MTSE Exam Result 2020 – The result for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination 2020 releases on the official website as per the schedule. After the completion of the examination, the result will be declared online. Candidates can get the details of it from the official website as well as from this article. All the students who are studying in Class 8, 9, and 10 are eligible to appear for the MTSE 2020. There are two written papers for all standards and will be conducted on the same day for three hours without any recess. The students of Std. X will be selected for the interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination. For more information regarding MTSE Exam Result 2020, candidates can check below.
MTSE Exam Result 2020
Merit list of MTSE Std. VIII , Std. IX and Std. X will be prepared at two levels (a) State level merit list (b) District level merit list. All the students appearing for MTSE Std. VIII, Std. IX and Std. X will receive their results at their respective schools by the end of June. The important dates regarding MTSE Exam Result 2020 are provided below.
|Date of Exam|
|Availability of Interview Letter|
|Interview will be conducted on for selected students of Std. X|
|Announcement of Results of all other students||to be announced|
Result: The MTSE Exam Result 2020 will be released on the official website i.e., mtsexam.org.
The students of Std. X will be selected for the interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The interview will be conducted at N. Wadia College, Pune. The interviews may be arranged at other places for the convenience of the students. The students will have to attend the interview at their own expense.
Interview carrying 50 marks will be conducted only for the selected students from Std X. Selection Criteria For Interview and the names of the students along with the complete schedule of Interviews will be communicated to the students at their residential address and their schools. It will also be available on this website.
Awards and Prizes
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components. Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
- State Level Prize : Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of Rs. 1000/- each.
- District Level Prize : Students who could not secure place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of Rs. 400 /- The number of students selected for the award of MTS Prize at state / district level depends upon the number of students appearing for the examination from the entire state and the marks secured.
- Special Prizes : Rs. 200 /- each will be awarded for those students who could not awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
- Taluka Prizes : Rs. 150 /- each students who could not awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
- Consolation Prizes : Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs. 100 /-.
- Merit Prizes : Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of Rs. 500/-will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of written examination.
- Other Medium Prize : Rs. 400/- will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium studensts.
- Certificates : The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
Some of the important instructions to the candidates are listed below:
- The amount of Prize will be awarded by money order.
- Complaints / suggestions, regarding the exam, should be addressed to Hon. Director, MTSEin written form. The decision of the Hon. Director is final in all such matters.
- For std. X the final selection will be based on the performance in written exam. and interview. For Std. VIII, IX, only the performance in written exam. will be considered for the award of Prizes.
- The MTS office is not responsible for any postal mishaps / delay.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.