ATSE 2020 Engineering – AglaSem has declared the result for ATSE engineering 2020 online at atse.aglasem.com. Candidates require their registered mobile number to check the result. It is available for the students studying in class 11th and 12th. It is a center less exam, meaning registered candidates can appear for the exam from anywhere. The top 100 candidates are awarded with scholarship amount and awards. For more details on ATSE 2020 Engineering like the exam pattern, syllabus, books, scholarships, eligibility etc, read below.
Latest: ATSE 2020 Engineering result is now available. Check here.
ATSE 2020 Engineering
Apart from appearing in ATSE 2020 Engineering, the candidates can also opt to apply for ATSE 2020 Medical or ATSE 2020 Law. The candidates can check the entire schedule of ATSE 2020 Engineering from the table below.
|ATSE 2020 Engineering||Deadline|
|Online registration on the website starts from||20 Aug 2019|
|Last date to register online||23 Dec 2019|
|Last date to make payment online||23 Dec 2019|
|Date for release of Mock Test||15 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of admit card begins on||10 Dec 2019|
|ATSE 2020 exam dates||22 Dec, 24 Dec, 28 Dec 2019|
03 Jan, 05 Jan, 12 Jan, 15 Jan, 19 Jan 2020
ATSE 2020 Result
Candidates who appeared for ATSE Engineering 2020 can check their score. The result has been announced online at atse.aglasem.com, under the login of the candidates. To check the result the candidates have to login using their login details when the result is declared.
Students can check their marks in the exam and the rabks that they have achieved in ATSE 2020 Engineering. Note that the rank list of Engineering, Medical and Law are prepared separately.
The ATSE scholarship amount and the details can be checked in the table below:
|1||1,00,000/-||Gold||Certificate of Excellence|
|2||50,000/-||Silver||Certificate of Excellence|
|3||25,000/-||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence|
|4 to 10||10,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|11 to 20||5,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|21 to 50||2,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|51 to 100||1,000/-||–||Certificate of Distinction|
|100+||–||–||Certificate of Participation|
ATSE 2020 Engineering Registration
The candidates can check below the berief steps to apply for ATSE 2020 and apply accordingly for the exam:
|Step 1: First the candidates need to register at atse.aglasem.com|
|Step 2: Then they need to verify their mobile number with the OTP sent to them|
|Step 3: Thereafter the candidtaes have to complete their profile by filling out the asked details|
|Step 4: Next, the candidates need to upload the scanned images|
|Step 5: Therafter they need to select the exam – engineering, medical or law, or any two of them or all of them|
|Step 6: Then the candidates have to pay the application form|
|Step 7: The next step is to do the slot booking and complete the process.|
Payment of the ATSE 2020 Registration fee:
To pay the registration fee the candidates have to use either of the below-given modes:
Application Fee of ATSE 2020: The candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- (inclusive of taxes)
ATSE 2020 Engineering Eligibility
Qualifying Examination: Students in class 11 or 12 with physics, chemistry, mathematics can apply. The candidates who are passing class 12 in the years of conduction of the exam can also apply.
Qualifying marks in the exam: It is not applicable. The candidates can apply for ATSE 2020 Engineering without any minimum need of qualifying marks
Age limit: There is no age limit given that they are studying in class 11 or 12 or have passed the same in 2020.
Nationality: All Indian nationals are eligible to apply for ATSE 2020.
ATSE 2020 Engineering Syllabus
The students have to prepare the topics from Physics, Chemistry, Maths of Class 11 and 12. For reference the candidates can check below the topics that are usually included in 10+2 level:
- Sets, Relations, Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequencers & Series
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Block Elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- D- and -f Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
ATSE 2020 Engineering Exam Pattern
If you are appearing in ATSE 2020 Engineering exam, then the pattern of the quetion paper in the online mode is as follows:
- Duration: 1 hour
- Marking Scheme: +4, -1 (four marks for correct answer, one mark deduction for incorrect answer)
- Language of question paper: English
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
Guidelines To Appear in ATSE
Candidates can check below how that have to appear for the exam from their comfort zone as it is a centerless exam. However, they need to keep in mind the below-given points.
- Select a room that is well lit and has a good internet connection.
- Select a comfortable sitting area – desk and chair.
- Check all the connections and switches are working and are in good working condition.
- Mobile network reception must be good in the room as a verification intimation is sent to the registered mobile number and without it, the ATSE exam link is not be activated.
During the exam:
- Check the mobile for the intimation of the exam.
- Activate the webcam, without it the test doesn’t commence.
- Click on the ATSE link that is sent to you on the exam day.
- Start the exam and do not open any other tab, window or browser in the system. If it is found that the candidate is indulging in any such activity, the exam scores are not declared for them.
- The exam ends automatically after 1 hour.
- Except for the candidates, no one else must be present in the room where the exam is being taken.
- As per the schedule, the candidates have to check their result in their dashboard after logging in.
- As per the ranks of ATSE, candidates need to claim their prizes.
AglaSem conducts ATSE. AglaSem was established as an authentic and updated student guidance portal in the year 2012. It has about 25 million daily active users. As per the Alexa rankings, Aglasem stands at no. 96 in the top website of India in the current year. Aglasem is conducting ATSE with the aim of reaching the students in a more prominent way and understand their needs.
BPTP Park centra , Sector 30
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.