CBSE has come up with a new exam pattern that will be applicable in the upcoming examinations. This is considered as a positive step so as to help students with a bit of ease while writing the examination. In a way, the final examination will now be more interesting and easy to attempt. In this video will provide you all the information related to the changes done by CBSE for class 10th and 12th.
There are many changes done like:
- Lesser the number of questions to attempt.
- More Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- New learning by Internal assessment or practical examination.
- Changes done in the last question in the question paper.
- Decrease in number of questions in different subjects.
- Increase in objective questions and marks weightage.
Every change which is done in CBSE exam pattern for classes 10th and 12th is explained in this video. There is a lot of changes done which student should know.
Tell us what do you think about these changes in CBSE examination pattern.