Physiotherapy Course Details- Physical therapy (or physiotherapy), is an allied health care profession used to prevent and treat many disabilities and diseases. Physiotherapists deal with the remediation of impairments and disabilities to restore physical mobility and help in maintaining quality of life. The therapists use the techniques of examination, evaluation , diagnosis, and physical intervention.
Candidates sgould have 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology. The admission to institutes is through entrance examination. There is a Common Entrance Test (CET) for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission is based mainly on CET scores.
The following courses are comes under it-
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Post Graduate Certificate Course in Sports Physiotherapy (PGCSP)
Colleges & Universities Offering Physiotherapy
The following institutes have offered the course-
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute For The Physically Handicapped, New Delhi,
- School of Physiotherapy, SSG Hospital, Baroda, Gujarat.
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Indian Institute of Health Education & Research, Patna, Bihar
- Govt. Medical College (GMC), Nagpur, Maharashtra
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.