Special education is the method of interventions designed to help individuals with special needs to help them achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success.This involves individually planned and systematically monitored teaching procedures, equipment and materials.
Candidates should have passed Pass 10+2 from any subject for diploma courses. Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any
recognized University for higher courses
The popular courses under it-
- Diploma in Special Education
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
- M.Ed. (Special Education)
- M. Phil. (Special Education)
Colleges & Universities Offering Special Educator
The following institutes have offered the course-
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Secunderabad, Telangana
- Indian Institute of Health Education & Research, Patna, Bihar
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.