STSE Rajasthan Result 2019: STSE Rajasthan Result 2019 is available online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The result is declared by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan on its official website. All the candidates who was appeared in the exam can check their result. The STSE Rajasthan Result has published in the PDF Format. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the score obtain in State Talent Search Examination 2019. To check the result, candidates have to find their names on the list. To get more updates about STSE Rajasthan Result 2019, check this page.
Latest: STSE Rajasthan 2019 Result is out, Scroll down to check the same.
STSE Rajasthan Result 2019
Candidates can check the schedule related to STSE Rajasthan Result 2019 from below table.
|Exam Date||24 Nov 2019|
|Result Declaration||18 Mar 2020|
Result: Click here to check the STSE Rajasthan Result 2019.
Official Website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
STSE Rajasthan Tie-Breaking Criteria 2019
In case a tie exists for the 50th position among the candidates who have scored more than 80% marks then, in that case, the tie will be resolved by taking the following considerations.
- Among the candidates who have scored equal marks in class 10th and 12, one will be selected who have scored highest marks in Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- If in case Candidates have scored equal marks class 10 and class 12 (Maths and Science) MAT, then in that case score of SAT will be taken into consideration.
- In case candidates of class 12 (Arts and Commerce) got equal marks in MAT then Score of Language Comprehension Test (LCT) will be taken into consideration.
- Even after considering all of the above conditions still, a tie exists then in that case Date of birth of the candidates will be considered and the candidate with lesser age will be selected for the scholarship.
How To check STSE Rajasthan Result 2019?
Candidates can check the result for STSE 2019 by following some simple steps which makes it easier for them to check the result. The steps to check the result are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: Now check for the available link for STSE Rajasthan Result 2019 and click on the available link.
Step 3: Now by clicking on the link a PDF will open for the merit list.
Step 4: Now candidates can check their name by pressing ctrl+F and enter your name or roll number to search.
Details Mention in STSE Rajasthan Result 2019
The merit list displayed by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will carry all the relevant information of the result. A list of details that are mention in the result is provided here.
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- The rank of student
- Date of Birth
- Board like CBSE, RBSE etc
- MAT Score
- SAT Score
- LCT Score
STSE Rajasthan Scholarships Details
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list will get the scholarship as part of the appreciation amount. The details of the scholarship amount given to the candidates are provided here.
- A candidate who will get 1st position under the top 20 students in class 10 and class 12 result will get Rs. 4000 and rest of the 19 candidates for both the class 10 and 12 will get Rs. 2000 as an appreciation amount.
- Candidates who have scored more than 90% mark in STSE will get the Scholar Certificate and the one who has scored marks within 80% to 90% will get the Distinction Certificate.
- Candidates who will get a position under the top 50 will get the scholarship for Rs. 1250/ every month up to class 11th and 12th and will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 2000 every month up to graduation and post-graduation level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.