Law is the study of rules, conduct or procedures for instituting and maintaining a disciplined society. This may be established
by customs, agreements or authority and enforced through a set of institutions.
Candidates should have cleared Pass 10+2 with any subject for integrated course of 05 years and Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University for BALLB in three years.
The popular courses under it-
- Integrated course – BA LLB / BSc LLB / BPSc LLB
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Bachelor of General Laws (BGL)
- Masters of Laws (LLM), Master of Comparative Laws (MCL)
- Doctor in Law (LLD)
Colleges & Universities Offering Law
The following institutes have offered the course-
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangaluru
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopalignou
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- The Indian Law Institute (NLI), New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.