Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 – 2020 Admit Card – Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is conducted by Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Delhi every year usually in the month of December. The candidate can download their Application cum Admit Card from the official website i.e. edudel.nic.in. The students who wish to apply for this examination should studying Class IX in Govt., Govt. Aided and unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS, JNV, NDMC etc. under the jurisdiction of Delhi. Applicants who passed with 65% marks in class VIII in the session 2018-19 are also eligible to apply. Read this article to know more about JSTSE 2019 – 2020 Admit Card, exam pattern, exam instructions etc information.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 – 2020 Admit Card
The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi. The minimum qualifying marks are 40% marks in each subject – G.K. and Science & Maths.There will be no negative marking in Stage – I examination, To know more about the dates related to the Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020 Admit Card, check the table below.
|Roll no will be issued by Science Branch||03-11 Dec 2019 (Except Saturday &Sunday)|
|Date of Exam||15 Dec 2019|
Download Application cum Admit Card: Click here to download the Application cum Admit card of Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020.
Official Website: edudel.nic.in
How to download Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020 Admit card?
The Application-cum-Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website on Public circulars as per the schedule. Candidates can check these points related with the admit card for the examination of this exam. The points are as follows:
- Head of the Schools has given the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Proforma ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Proforma ‘A’ is to be submitted by the H.0.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch) between 10.30 A.M. to 3.00P.M. on working days excluding Saturday till September 05, 2019.
- The Acknowledgement is given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate has been retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card has been issued 10th student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Click here to download the proforma ‘A’.
Details in Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020 Admit card
The admit card retains the following details related with the examination is given below. You can see the details which contains the details regarding the exam. These are as follows:
- Roll Number
- School Id for the schools only
- Attested passport size photograph
- Examination Center
- Schedule of the Examination
- Name of the student
- Father’s name
- Contact Number
- School Address and Name
- Phone number of school / Mobile number (Principal)
- Email and Mobile (Exam incharge)
- Bank details of the student
- Acknowledgement of the candidate
- Signature of H.O.S.
- Signature of the candidate with office seal
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for this examination contains the two papers of general knowledge and scholastic aptitude test. This is a written examination. The pattern of the exam is given below. You can see from the below:
Exam mode: This is a written examination.
Section: This contains the two paper that is
- General Knowledge
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Number of questions: The number of questions for both the paper:
- Paper 1: 50 Questions
- Paper 2: 150 Questions
Type of questions: There will be multiple choice questions which have to be filled on the OMR Sheets
Negative marking: There is no negative marking for the stage 1 examination.
Duration of the Examination: There will the duration of both examinations will be different. Look at the below:
- For Paper 1: 50 minute
- For Paper 2: 150 minute
Subjects: There are three subjects mainly which comes in this examination that is
- General knowledge
Timings: There will be timings for PH candidates is from 10:00 AM to 01:20 PM (1/2 hour extra will be given by center inharge to PH candidates)
|Paper||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019 -2020 Result
The candidates are required to check the result from the official website after published by the board. The result for JSTSE will be published in pdf format at edudel.nic.in. Selection of candidates for scholarship and certificate is done on the basis of merit in the JSTSE 2019 -2020. Minimum Qualifying marks are 40% in each subject (GK and Science & Math).
About Junior Science Talent Search Examination
Junior Science Talent Search Examination is an Indian scholarship exam conducted by the Science Branch of the Directorate Of Education in Delhi. It is open to students of recognized schools in Delhi. The selection will be made on merit basis. The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi. There is no charge to enter the exam. This exam is basically for the students studying Class IX in Govt., Govt. Aided and unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS, JNV, NDMC etc. under the jurisdiction of Delhi.JSTSE
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.