Vocal and Instrumental Music – Music is an integral part of Films, Art and Theatre. The study of music includes theoretical understanding of Music and its history, interpretation of music, composition, voice instructions and much more.
Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)
Bharath University Application
- ATSE Scholarships Worth Rs.15 Lacs Click HereATSE - Scholarship Worth Rs.15 Lacs
GNIOT 2020 Application Form
Candidate should have passes-
- 10+2 Examination with Music as one of the subjects.
- B.A. with Music /B.A. (Hons.) in Music for PG Course
The popular courses under it-
- BA Honours in Hindustani Music- Vocal/ Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/ Guitar /Violin/Santoor) or Karnataka Music
- Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/ Violin) or Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- MA (Music) /MPhil/PhD (Music)
Colleges & Universities Offering Vocal and Instrumental Music
The following institutes have offered the course-
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra, New Delhi
- The Kalakshetra diploma in Carnatic music (By Kalakshetra Foundation, Autonomous body under Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India), Chennai,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.