Tourism & Travels studies the physical, economic, social and cultural aspects of tourism, tourist markets, and destinations. It
also studies the wider perspective of tourism as an interdisciplinary way drawing knowledge from several social science subjects.
Candidates who have cleared-
- 10+2 with fluency in English, at least one foreign language & also 2 or 3 regional languages.
- At post graduate level: Graduation in any discipline.
The popular courses under it are as follows-
- Basic course in Travel Management.
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in International Airlines & Travel Management (IATA)
- Masters in Tourism Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Travel.
Colleges & Universities Offering Graphic Designing
The following colleges offer the course of Graphic Designing-
- Indian Institute of Travel & Tourism Management, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Gwalior
- Annamalai University, Chennai
- Kota Open University, Rajasthan
- University of Kerala, Trivandrum
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.