Costs and Works Accounts – A course in Cost and Work Accounts work would cover structuring business policy of a company to give a forecast for projects on the basis of past and present financial performance.
The eligibility criteria is as follows-
For Foundation Course
10/10+2 pass as equivalent thereto or has passed NDC Examination held by AICTE or any State Board of Technical Education, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
For Intermediate Course
Passed 10+2 and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
- Foundation Course
- Intermediate Course (Part I)
- Intermediate Course (Part II)
- Final Course (Part III)
- Final Course (Part IV)
Colleges & Universities Offering Costs and Works Accounts
The following universities and college offers this course-
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Tiruchirapalli Chapter of ICWAI, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Visakhapatnam Chapter of ICWAI, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Trivandrum Chapter of ICWAI, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Mysore Chapter of ICWAI, Mysuru, Karnataka
- Madurai Chapter of ICWAI, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.