Insurance – Insurance assures compensation or reimbursement of loss of ensured life and assets of individuals or groups or companies covered under life insurance and general insurance. Life insurance relates to humans lives whereas general insurance covers all the living and non-living things.
The eligibility criteria is as follows-
- For Graduation 10+2
- For post-graduation/ PG Diploma
- Three years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
Associate/ Fellow Members of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Associate/ Fellow Members of the Insurance Institute of India.
The popular courses under it-
- Certificate course on “Compliance, Governance and Risk Management in Insurance”*
- Executive Diploma in Insurance Management
- B Com/M.Com/MBA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Health Insurance
- Post graduate diploma in insurance marketing
Colleges & Universities Offering Insurance
The following universities are offering this course-
- The Insurance Institute of India , Mumbai
- University of Bombay, Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Institute of Actuaries of India, Navi Mumbai
- The College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University, New Delhi
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.