PSTSE 2021 for Class 8 and Class 10 – Notification and Application Form for PSTSE 2021 for Class 8 and Class 10 has been released. The SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) Punjab, conducts the State Talent Search Exam (PSTSE) every year. The exam is conducted in the eighth grade and tenth grade in the government schools of Punjab state to avoid dropouts and for continuous study at the secondary level for economically weaker sections. Target to provide financial aid to 500 students has been stated. Candidates have to apply online by filling out the PSTSE 2021 Application form. Stay connected to the page to get the latest updates and information related to PSTSE 2021.
– Notification for PSTSE 2021 for Class 8th and 10th has been declared. Scroll down to check.
– Application Form for PSTSE 2021 has been available. Scroll down to apply.
PSTSE 2021 for Class 8 and Class 10
Candidates have to clear the entrance exam in order to receive the scholarship by fulfilling all the eligibility criteria. Check the schedule for PSTSE 2021 from the below table.
|Application Form begin||28 Oct 2020|
|Application Form deadline||15 Nov 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||25 Nov 2020|
|Examination Date||12 Dec 2020|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
PSTSE 2021 Notification
Notification for PSTSE 2021 for Class 8 and Class 10 has been released by The SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) Punjab. Candidates who are interested to apply can download the notification from the official website or through the direct link given below.
- Click here to check notification for PSTSE 2021.
PSTSE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know the criteria of eligibility before applying for scholarship exam. Interested candidates can read the eligibility from the below listed points.
- Only students who have appeared in the seventh grade and in the 9th grade examination can sit.
- Candidate with the General Category has score 55% marks while for reserved category 50% marks are required minimum.
- Candidate must study upto 10+2.
- The head of the organization shall prove that he has behaved well.
- The candidate is not doing any job.
PSTSE 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in filling out the application form are advised to go through the eligibility criteria once before filling out the application form. Application form can be filled in the online mode through the official website epunjabschool.gov.in. Candidate must fill the application form without waiting for the last date of applying for the same.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for PSTSE 2021 for class 8 and class 10.
PSTSE 2021 Admit Card
Those candidates who will successfully fill the application form will be able to download the admit card. Admit card for the same will be released in the online mode. Admit card is the important document to carry to the examination hall as without it candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.It’s advised that candidate must carry the valid govt. Issued id card with them as a identity proof.
PSTSE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read the exam pattern on which the questions will be based to prepare for the examination. The exam papers will be the same as the National Means Common Merit Scholarship Scheme. NCERT Exam Have been assigned by New Delhi. But at paper setting time the level of education of the government schools in the state is taken into consideration. Read from below.
- Exam Duration – 3 hours
- Total Marks – 180
- No. of Sections – 2
- Mental ability Test (MAT) – 90 marks
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – 90marks
- Subjects Included –
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Physics, Chemistry , BIology ,Social Studies and Maths ,Mental ability
- Test (MAT) – Verbal and Non- verbal , Maths, Social Science.
- Mode of Language – English, and Punjabi
PSTSE Exam Center 2021
The scholarship entrance exam of PSTSE will conduct at all district headquarters/tehsil of the state of Punjab. Candidates must reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam with all the necessary things required during the examination.
PSTSE 2021 Important Instructions
Candidates must keep in mind the following set of guidelines related to PSTSE.
- Candidate belonging to any category except general has to attach a category certificate in the application form.
- Physically Handicapped students with disabilities of 40% or more, have to enclosed a Certificate from the Eligible Authority.
PSTSE 2021 Result
Those candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination will be able to check the result online. The result for the same will be released in the merit list form. The result will be declared on the official website, for the ease of students a link is provided below to check result.
Those candidates who will secure the same marks in the merit the tie will be resolved by giving the preference to that candidate who will be older in age. Candidate has to secure minimum of marks that are mentioned below.
- For General Category – 40%
- For Reserved Category – 32%
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Punjab, Chandigarh came into existence in the year 1981 as Nodal Agency for bringing qualitative improvement in School Education. The National Policy of Education 1986/ 1992 followed by Program of Action for the future necessitated its strengthening so as to equip it to provide leadership for effective implementation of assigned programs for bringing qualitative improvement in School Education.
Official Website – epunjabschool.gov.in
For more information regarding PTSE 2021, candidates can download official Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.