NSEA, NSEP, NSEJS, NSEC, NSEB Result 2019-2020 – Indian Association of Physics Teacher (IAPT) has released the result for the NSEA, NSEP, NSEJS, NSEC and NSEB. The NSEJS exam was conducted on the Nov 17, 2019 while NSEA, NSEP, NSEC and NSEB was conducted on Nov 24, 2019. Candidates appeared for the exam NSEJS can access the scores from the iaptexam.in and merit list from the official website iapt.org.in. To check the result the candidate will be required the Date of birth and Roll no. Shortlisted candidates will be able to appear for the next stage i.e Indian National Olympiad (INO). Check the complete details and updates related to the result from this page.
Latest : NSE 2019 result is out candidates can check it.
Check Here :
NSEA, NSEP, NSEJS, NSEC, NSEB Result 2019-2020
Shortlisted candidates must register themselves on the official website of the HBCSE for participating in the Indian National Olympiad (INO) – 2020. To be eligibile for sitting in the INO 2020 candidate has to score more than or equal to Minimum Admissable Score (MAS) which is almost 50% of the average of the top ten scores in the respective subject. Check the important dates from below.
|Exam date for NSEJS||17 Nov 2019|
|Exam date for Senior Science|
(NSEP, NSEC, NSEB, NSEA)
|24 Nov 2019|
|Final list of Selected Candidates for INO||25 Dec 2019|
|INO- 2020 Registration begin||06 Jan 2020|
How to check NSEJS 2019 Result?
Those students appeared for the exam can follow the steps given below to check NSEJS 2019 result.
- Step 1 – The very first step is the candidate has to visit on the official website of IAPT.
- Step 2 – After this candidate has to click on the “Result 2019-2020” from the dashboard.
- Step 3 – Now, candidate will be redirected to the page where candidate has to enter the details like Roll No and Date of birth. As shared in the image below.
- Step 4 – After entering the details candidate has to hit the “submit” button.
How to check shortlisted candidates for INO – 2020 List?
After the declaration of the result the list will also be relased carrying the names of those students who made to the next level of the exam. Below steps will take you to the page where you can download the merit list or it can be checked from this page also.
- Step 1 – Student first has to visit on the website iapt.org.in.
- Step 2 – After visiting the candidate will be redirected to the home page.
- Step 3- Candidate has to click on the respective exam.
- Step 4 – Now, after clicking on the exam the merit list will get displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Candidate can check by “Ctrl + F” by entering the roll number.
Details mentioned in the Result
The following details can be checked from the result.
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Marks obtained
- Details of MAS and MI
Indian National Olympiad Examination (INO) – 2020
Students who scored the cutoff marks or the qualifying in the first stage will be called for the INO – 2020. Candidate has to register for participating in it. The online registration for the INO will start from the January 6, 2020. Students must regsiter themselves for this 2nd stage of the olympiad. INO will be conducted in both the Hindi and English.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education was established in the year 1974. HBCSE is a research institution and national centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR). The main objective of the centre is to promote scientific excellence in the fields of science and mathematics education from primary to college level. HBCSE is India’s nodal centre for olympiads in physics, chemistry, biology, maths and astronomy. It also runs a graduate school in mathematics and science education for the degree of Ph.D (Science Education).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.