SSSHSS Application Form 2020 – Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School has released the application form for admission to class 1 and class 11. Applications are invited only through online mode at ssshss.edu.in. Candidates have to make the payment of Rs. 100 as application charges in the prescribed mode. Candidates have to submit the documents along with the form within the stipulated time limit otherwise, the application will be rejected. Read this article to know more on SSSHSS Application Form 2020 like form fees, mode of payment, Important Dates, etc.
Latest: Online application form for admission to class 1st and class 11th is available now. Scroll down to apply online.
SSSHSS Application Form 2020
Candidate should visit the online portal for filling the application form and send the filled application along with other supporting documents to the prescribed address. Check the below schedule table to track down events of the application process.
|Events||Class 1||Class 11|
|Application Form Starts||01 Jan 2020||31 Jan 2020|
|Application Form Ends||01 Jan 2020||31 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission||20 Feb 2020||20 Feb 2020|
|Entrance Test (Class 11th) /|
Lottery ( Class 1st)
|1st week of June 2020||Last week of April 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the SSSHSS Application Form 2020 of respective class from the links below.
- Click here to apply online for admission to Class 1st in SSSHSS.
- Click here to apply online for admission to Class 11th in SSSHSS.
SSSHSS Application Fee
Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online Application and Candidates can make the payment of Rs 100 + Rs 10 (Stamp) in two ways.
Through SBI Collect: Candidates can make payment by SBI Collect by visiting https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm. After the successful completion of the transaction, Candidates will get a reference number, kindly enter that number while filling the form. Candidates should leave the “application number” blank while filling details.
- State of Corporation / Institution: Andhra Pradesh
- Type of Corporation / Institution: Educational Institutions
- Educational Institutions Name: Sri Sathya Sai Central trust SSS Higher Secondary
- Select Payment Category: Application Fee
- At last you have to fill the following details;
- Class Applied for,
- Mobile no
Through Demand Draft: You can also make the payment through DD of Rs 100 in favour of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary school, Prasanthinilayam (SBIN0002786). Candidates need to enter the DD number while filling the form.
How to fill the SSSHSS Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the below easy steps to fill online form for SSSHSS Admission 2020. Before applying, the candidates should ensure eligibility conditions and keep the supporting documents for their use.
Step.1: Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. or Click the above link to fill the same.
Step.2: In this step, you have to fill details like Personal Information and Educational Qualifications along with necessary relevant documents.
Step.3: After that, Candidates have to pay the application fee in prescribed mode.
Step.4: At last you need to send the filled application and other supporting documents at following address.
SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
ANANTAPUR DIST (ANDHRA PRADESH)
PHONE 08555 289289
Note: Through Speed post/Regd post/Professional courier/ DTDC courier/By Hand.
Documents need to be submitted along with the Applications
Candidates need to send the below-mentioned documents along with Application forms. If candidates fail to submit the following document within a limited time frame, then their applicants will be rejected.
- Filled Application form
- Test Confirmation/Rejection Card (Original)
- Aadhaar card (Xerox copy)
- Class VIII, IX Annual & X Half yearly attested copies (In case of Class 11th Students )
- You have to paste the stamp of Rs. 10 on the self addressed postal cover (cover size 28cm x 12cm).
SSSHSS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. Here we have provided the eligibility norms for admission in Class 1st and Class 11th at SSSHSS.
For Class 1st
- The Candidate applying for Class I should have completed 51/2 years of age and should be less than 61/2 years of age by 30th September of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The candidate must have studied in an English Medium School earlier.
For Class 11th
- The Candidate applying for Class XI should be less than 16½ years of age.
- Student must have passed with minimum requirements in the class prior to admission.
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School Admission
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School offers admission to Class 1st and Class 11th for academic year 2020. This school is a fully-residential English Medium school for boys and girls affiliated with the CBSE. This consists of classes I through XII and forms a critical educational branch of Prasanthinilayam, the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. The school’s syllabies and textbooks are those approved and recommended by the Central Board.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.