Tamil Nadu NTSE Result 2020 – National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is conducted in 2 stages (stage 1 and 2). NTSE Stage 2 result will declared at the national level by NCERT for the qualifiers applicants of Stage I. Candidates can get the result of Tamil Nadu NTSE online from the official website i.e dge.tn.gov.in. Along with Tamil Nadu NTSE Stage Result, DGE Tamil Nadu also releases Stage Cut off. Candidates who qualify the Tamil Nadu NTSE Stage 1 are eligible to take part in the NTSE Stage 2 Exam. To know more about Tamil Nadu NTSE Result 2020 like Dates, Cut Off Marks, etc, go through this article.
Tamil Nadu NTSE Result 2020
Directorate of Government Examination (DGE), Tamil Nadu is responsible for publishing/ Tamil Nadu NTSE Result of Stage 1 and 2 for 2020 session exams. Candidates can have a look at the below schedule to track the important dates regarding Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Stage 1 and 2 Result.
|Exam date||27 Dec 2020|
|Result||to be announced|
Result: Result for NTSE 2020 will available on the Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
How to get the Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Result from dge.tn.gov.in ?
After the declaration of Tamil Nadu NTSE Result, searching/locating/finding the correct link to view/check/ the result is a real hustle/struggle. Therefore, we have provided you with simple steps to get the Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Result. Check the steps from the section below:
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu NTSE Result 2020.
- After this, candidates have to search for the link of the latest updates regarding the NTSE Result 2020.
- Then click on it to get the NTSE Stage 1 Result, it may be available in the pdf format or You need to enter login credentials to get the same.
- Check the NTSE Stage 1 Result carefully and download it for future reference.
Details Available on Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Score Card
The score card of Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Stage 1 contains following information-
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Roll Number
- Applicants Registration Number
- The score obtained by the candidate in MAT Exam
- The score obtained by the candidate in SAT Exam
- Candidate’s Rank
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2020 Qualifying Marks
To sit in NTSE Stage-II examination, students have to qualify 40% marks in each individual paper, i.e. MAT and SAT. For SC/ST/PH category the qualifying mark is 32% in each paper. The Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured in MAT and SAT.
What to do After the Declaration of Tamil Nadu NTSE Result 2020
Here we have provided general guideline, to know what should candidates after qualifying the Stage 2 Exam.
- After the completion of State level Examination (Stage 1), 52 qualifier applicants will shortlisted for NTSE Stage 2 level.
- After the qualifying the Tamil Nadu NTSE Stage 1 , candidates now have to start preparing for next level of exam without wasting any time.
- NTSE Stage 2 is conducting at National Level by the NCERT.
- Candidates who will qualify both the stages separately will be eligible for the scholarship programme.
National Level Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage 2
National Level Talent Search Examination (NTSE) stage II is conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). It is a scholarship exam conducted all over India. NTSE Stage 2 shall consist of two written papers: Paper-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Paper-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of combined scores in both MAT and SAT Only those students who qualify the NTSE Stage I are eligible for NTSE Stage II. The result for NTSE stage II releases on the official website of NCERT i.e ncert.nic.in.
Total of 259 candidates shall be selected for National Level Talent Search Examination.
|Economically WeakerSection |
|Physically challenged |
The qualifiers of Tamil Nadu NTSE granted scholarship for three years and there are total of 2000 scholarships for the entire country. The rate of scholarship is given below :
- Class XI to XII – Rs. 1,250/- per month.
- Undergraduates and Postgraduates Course – Rs. 2,000/- per month.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. – As per the amount fixed on the basis of UGC norms.
State NTSE Cut 2020 Off
The given cutoff for Tamil Nadu 2020 is based on previous year.
About Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu
Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu was founded in 1911 and formed as a separate directorate in Feb.1975. DGE Tamil Nadu, takes the responsibility of conducting the Board examinations for the students studying in the State Board in Std X and XII. The mark certificates issued to the students of standard X and XII is considered as a vital and valued document for continuing higher education and for seeking job opportunities. This Directorate has 7 Regional offices at Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli , Chennai, Cuddalore and Vellore.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.